Bean – A Counting App
By Small Planet Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bean is an awesome personal counter that lets you count up all the things that need tracking in your life. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use.
“A simple, beautiful counting app for iPhone.” - Khoi Vinh, Subtraction.com
Now you can count as many things as you want, and bookmark them for quick access.
Things to know about Bean:
* Each counter is a Bean and each sheet of 9 is a Pod.
* You can have up to 9 Pods. That’s 81 Beans!
* Count up with one finger and count down with two. Simple.
* Customize your counters with snazzy colors and snappy names.
* Bookmark your Beans for quick access from the Home screen or Today view.
* Zoom in and out with a pinch.
* Tap and hold to rearrange your Beans.
* VoiceOver support.
* iMessage support.
Follow @smallplanetapps for add updates and other news.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
What's New in Version 3.1
New Bean for iMessages app:
* Start using the Bean iMessage app to count and keep track of all kinds of things with your friends.
* Many of the same great features of the iOS version, but now you can collaborate!
* Send a counter to a friend and they can count on it or customize the label and the color.
* Tap through to the App Store when composing an iMessage to start using Bean right now.
Does what it does.
It's nicely executed. Would love to see a few advance features but can't argue with how well it works for what it claims to be.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Small Planet Digital
- © Small Planet Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.