Bean – A Counting App
By Small Planet Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bean is an awesome personal counter from Small Planet Digital that lets you count up all the good things in life. It's fast, fun, and easy to use.
"…a simple, beautiful counting app for iPhone." - Khoi Vinh, Subtraction.com
Track up to 9 different counters in a beautiful, intuitive interface. Simple gestures let you focus on counting, so you never miss a beat.
Things to like about Bean:
* Count up with one finger, count down with two. Simple.
* Customize your counters with pretty colors and clever names.
* Zoom in and out with a pinch to find the view that suits you.
* Tap and hold to rearrange counters in any way you like.
* Flick a counter offscreen to start over.
* iCloud syncing backs up all your precious counters.
* Bean now includes accessibility features for the visually impaired.
We hope Bean comes in handy whenever you need to make things count. Here are a few things we're tracking around the office:
* biked to work
* took the subway
* slices eaten on Pizza Friday
* swears for the swear jar
* steps to the first floor
* number of times Charles can bounce the paddle ball on a rubber band thingy
Find out more about Bean at http://countonbean.smallplanet.com/.
Follow @smallplanetapps for app updates and other news.
For Bean support please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.3
If you're counting updates, here's one more! We've made some tiny tweaks to keep things humming along nicely.
I love this app!
Bean is beautiful and fun to use. It does what it says, it's simple and very useful. I've found so many uses for this, my only wish is that I could get more squares. They don't even need to be on the same grid. Multiple grids would be awesome! MORE SQUARES!
Not nearly as versatile as they say. Pretty colors, yes. But no way to turn off the sound effects. Also, the touch pads are very sensitive, so just picking up your phone you could change a number. In addition, you cannot send a report and it doesn't seem to sync with the Cloud as it says.
There are free apps that do a much better job. Don't waste even a dollar on this one.
Simple and intuitive
This app does exactly what it advertises. It succeeds because of its simplicity. It's simple and beautiful.
The iCloud backup has come in handy several times already.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Small Planet Digital
- © Small Planet Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.