The Bear Went Over the Mountain by LoeschWare
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why did the bear go over the mountain? To see what he could see! Now children can go with Bernie Bear as he travels OVER the mountain, IN a cave, UNDER the ocean, UP a tree, ACROSS the desert, even AROUND the moon! Not only can children see what he can see, they can snap photos of it, too! Highlighted words to the classic song “the Bear Went Over the Mountain” let children read or sing along.
Play begins by choosing from a playful map of eight different scenes, each consisting of two pages of interactive, explorable options and characters. Teaching begins with directional words, exploration of geographical differences, and stimulating understanding of habitats of a wide range of wildlife.
• VOCABULARY: Teaching directional words - this vocabulary enhances a child’s ability to give and follow directions as well as to speak precisely.
• MUSIC: Practicing singing along with the highlighted words in this favorite nursery song.
•Relating music to various geographical and language arts vocabulary.
• SCIENCE: Aiding in word recognition with spoken and written names of animals and geography.
•Teaching geographical differences and the diversity of wildlife found within each.
•Encouraging a sense of stewardship in caring for our environment and natural habitats of wildlife creatures.
***LoeschWare cares about children and respects your privacy. ***
The Bear Went Over the Mountain:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
- Does include an indirect link to LoeschWare apps in the iTunes AppStore
*** Enjoy our other educational games for children:
-My ABC Train
-Five Little Monkeys
-Big Top Circus
CONTACT US: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. We will promptly respond to you!
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS 7 ready
The kids love this one!
This one is our favorite of the bunch, my students really enjoy it. I like the use of consistent lyrics as you explore each section of the map. The kids really enjoy taking "real" pictures too. A nice mix of activities and a good way to work on basic concepts and vocabulary. Very cute.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LoeschWare
- © 2011 LoeschWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.