*** Next generation auto music analysis rhythm beat MP3 ***
It’s fascinating game far beyond simple and boring rhythm beat game you ‘d ever seen before.
It can support any music file extension you have in your phone including mp3,mp4 file.
You can enjoy and feel the beat with thrill.
Note will be produced from your song in the smart phone, which has Half beat, varied beat.
Feature of BEAT MP3.
- This game includes exclusive music analysis system, makes perfect beat timing looks like which song writers made it.
- It also has random beat system which makes different kind of game even with the same song.
- You can enjoy the game without loading after 1st precision song analysis.
- It’s cozy, fantastic graphic and effect, especially fever mode will make you immersed in this game.
- It adds more exciting system with random bonus event.
- Auto accumulated system with 10 coins per 30 minutes.
- 3 different lines ( 4,5,6 lines)
- 9 steps speed ( 1x to 5x with 0.5 step)
- 4 steps mode ( Easy,Normal,Hard,Crazy)
- Beat sound on/off function
- Random beat on/off function( everytime you’ll se different note even with same song)
- Support four different language(Korean,Japanese,English,Chinese)
Support e-mail :
Supports iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty solid game.
This game is great fun. If you have ever enjoyed games such as Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, or Stepmania, etc. then you will definitely enjoy this game. You can select songs that are in your music library and it will automatically generate the track for you to play on. The tracks it generates are very well synchronized too, so don't expect it to be off rhythm. It is very addicting, but it does have a couple issues. This game is free to play and so it is pretty much expected to find things such as ads or hassles, and this game doesn't disappoint. In order to play songs, you have to spend coins. You can get them for free by watching ads or by purchasing them via microtransaction. The worst part is that you have to pay to unlock the unlimited version just so you can sort your songs. If you have several hundred songs, this will be your nightmare. Fortunately, the unlimited version is only a few dollars and allows you to play as many songs as you want too, so I definitely recommend buying it if you enjoy it and play it frequently.
Would like to play offline.
I probably in the minority here, But the sole reasons I want a rhythm game is so I can play with my own personal music library, and to be able to play it offline and anywhere I want.
While this game accommodates at least one of those criteria, the other is unfortunately non-existent. Most of the time I have little to no cell/internet service so it’s hard for me to play many games, Most require some form of connectivity and end just being a waste of space on my devices, Would appreciated if an offline mode was added so I can play my personal music and not have to always 100% be connected.
Good Game (Minus the Constant Crashing)
I love this game and I spend a lot of time on it. However, very recently, it crashes after I try to get past the home screen. It used to just crash every so often after a played multiple songs in a row, but it’s never glitched this bad. I’m unsure why it keeps kicking me out though. I’m tempted to delete the app and reinstall it, but I’m afraid that all my high scores will clear (and I worked really hard on some of those). I’ve already restarted my phone and closed/reopened the app a couple times. I really hope this issue does not continue and that it can be fixed soon.
- CREAPPTIVE Inc.
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Studio7775
- In-App Purchases
- UNLIMITED VERSION $2.99
- UNLIMITED VERSION 50% Discount $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.