Beat Snap 2 is the ultimate drum pad controller and drum machine app! Make beats in a snap and music on the go. Pick your favorite music genre among more than 135 sound packs inspired by genres and tracks that shaped pop culture :
- Rap / Hip-Hop
- Drum & Bass
- House / Techno
Record up to 32 sequences to create a full song in a few taps by playing with sounds made by international producers. Easily visualize instruments on each pad and in the step sequencer. Tap drum pads, record, compose and edit on the drum grid or in step sequencer mode. Create sounds, mix them on launchpad and record your performance to share with others music lovers and musicians.
Give it a try and you'll make amazing beats before you know it!
• Jam on 32 pads.
• Compose & edit using the step sequencer for maximum creativity.
• Record up to 32 sequences to make beats step by step.
• Get inspiration from a large catalogue of +135 sound packs*.
• Shape your sound with 6 live-controllable FX.
• Send tracks to your friends or play them live.
MAKE BEATS, PLAY LIVE
• 2 grids of 16 responsive pads each.
• A pro step sequencer.
• +200 kinds of instruments and +5000 sounds.
• Make beats in a snap thanks to an intuitive design.
RECORD YOUR OWN BEATS
• Record up to 32 sequences, one at a time or copy/paste them.
• Use the metronome to play on beat.
• Loop sequences or play them one after another.
POWERFUL LIVE FX
• 6 live-controllable FX, including Delay and Reverb.
• Launch two FX simultaneously - one on each grid.
• Activate each FX from the grid.
PLAY WITH +5000 SOUNDS
• Pick your favorite styles among 135 packs (new packs weekly)*.
• Features packs inspired by popular songs.
• Create pro-sounding tracks with high-quality sounds.
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
• Export your music in seconds.
• Record your tracks in M4A.
• Share your tracks to SoundCloud, or via email, cloud or messaging apps.
• Get tips to build your skills in the News section.
*requires a subscription
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
The app offers Weekly, Monthly and Yearly suscription plans that give you access to all sound packs.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Please go to our website for more information:
This new version fixes some bugs and includes some optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe the best thing that happened to me
I’ve never written a review on any app before but this definitely deserves one. It started when I was bored and was looking up random stuff on the App Store and I stumbled across this little app, but this app it’s really little it’s massive. With the diversity you can make any song that you feel like. There are hours, days, weeks maybe every months worth of fun. I haven’t paid a dime yet. I don’t know about the special thing you can buy for extra stuff and honestly I would think it would be worth it. Try this app you might like it😜😉
This game is great and all but it’s a scam it looks like a nice beat game to make music with but the second you get it and go into the app it tells you how play and everything like most games do however when you are done reading the tutorial it gives you blabber like ohh we will give you how many days until you have to pay monthly now that is a scam seriously 😒 you say it’s free but it’s actually not so it’s a scam I just got it 5 minutes ago and I’m thinking 🤔 scam scam SCAM this is not a good way to treat your customers they might leave you well I would it’s a scam who wouldn’t
Great app, one suggestion
This app is really good and quite fun pay or not. Although it was a little concerning at first, when you finish with the tutorial it says you have to pay for a subscription but under it is a little grey, hard to see option that’s essentially the no thank you button, now if you want more people just make that option more clearer and if people like the product or some songs then they can start paying money. Otherwise the tutorial makes the entire application look like a scam rather then a neat little beat app which is surprisingly fun and easy
- 196.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly premium pass $7.49
- Weekly Premium Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.