A clean, no-nonsense app for counting beats, bars and measures for performance or practice. Whether you are a professional musician or just learning, you'll find Beat This! useful for a variety of situations. It's not just a metronome, it's a tool for both writing and arranging songs, and for live improv performances. Best of all, it's a 100% free app that runs on any iOS device in glorious 60fps.
- High contrast display
- Vector graphics fit any screen size, including iPad
- 60fps even at 200+ BPM
- Real woodblock sound
- Customize BPM, beats/bar and bars/measure
- Tap to set BPM
- Reset button
- Stores and remembers your last settings
This app is perfect for musicians, DJs, music teachers, students, live performance, improv electronic music, jam bands and more.
- Tap BPM in sync with the beat to beatmatch
- Swipe BPM, beats and bars to change values
- Tap reset button to start from the top
- Tap settings button to set BPM, beats and bars
- Tap sound icon to toggle sound
Brought to you by Montoya Industries
Concept by Daniel Davis aka @an0va
Developed by Christian Montoya aka @decktonic
iOS 8 fixes for status bar, sound
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app clean design....
I'm using it to sync audio on to video. "One thing this App needs is much louder audio."
I would of given it a 5 Star rating then...
I hope the next update... will fix that gain issue?
Best regards, and thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.