This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** BEATMAKER 3 IS AVAILABLE NOW ! ***
BeatMaker 2: Advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
What's New in Version 2.6.4
• Dropbox is back!
• Added Bluetooth MIDI support
• Fixed iPhone 8/8+ UI glitches
• Compatibility with iOS11
• Older (32-bits) iPad/iPhones/iPod Touch support is back
• Fixed the Bluetooth MIDI panel glitch
• Small improvements around the app
Give iPhone support for BM3 please!
I love this app, I use it for all kinds of tasks, however, I own BM3 on the iPad, and I love it, now I just need it on my phone. I’m rarely using it on the iPad because of work, ect, but I always have my phone on me. It would be amazing to have BM3 on my iPhone 7 plus.
It's not great on the iPhone 6s
Idk why but mine is extremely laggy. Feels likes I’m playing on a Bluetooth headphone mean while I’m not using one lol other then that problem it’s fine and works as it should.!!
Works great now
Dropbox and iPhone 8 plus U/I glitches are fixed 🙏🏽
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 780 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: INTUA
- © INTUA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- South Chiefs$7.99
- Prime Loops - Dirty South Heroes$3.99
- 9TH Street$4.99
- INTUA Future ATL$11.99
- Prime Loops - Midnight R&B Gold$3.99
- Essential Pack$5.99
- Southern Homie$6.99
- Prime Loops - East Coast Hip Hop Volume 1$3.99
- Prime Loops - West Coast Anthology$3.99
- Emerge Audio Dubstep Destruction$5.99