Movies, music, TV, comedy, food, sports. you name it, Ty Ray and Nick Gelso love it all! Most of all they love to talk about it. Beats and Eats is a popular iTunes podcast. By downloading this app, you will receive the easiest browsing experience possible. You will also receive exclusive offers, content, bloopers, resources and our full back-log of episodes. Most importantly, you will receive the LIVE, unedited version of the Beats and Eats radio show. Absolutely hilarious bloopers from out-takes, commercial breaks, guest behind the scenes conversations and top name celebrity guest interviews, IN THEIR ENTIRETY!
About the Hosts:
Their partnership was born out of their unwavering loyalty to the Boston Celtics (notice the basketball in the logo) and has grown into a collective passion for all things pop culture.
Ray, spent 20 years as a tv sports anchor/reporter covering many of the biggest sporting events in the world, while Gelso’s experience is as a restaurant owner and consultant to some of the finest dining establishments in the United States. The duo makes for quite a tasty discussion cocktail.
The lounge is open, sit back, relax, enjoy your beverage of choice. It’s Beats & Eats, a “happy hour” for your mind. Thanks for joining stopping in!
The App has been re-designed from the ground up and it's OH SOOOO much better looking with much easier functionality and accessibility!
Here are some of the super star updates!
- Car mode! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls.
- The main menu and playback settings are now accessible via a slide out from the upper left corner button.
- Improved access to episode sorting features and the episode Star and Download options.
- Improved display of episodes, artwork, and post file type.
- Show contact features can now be accessed via the main menu or the upper right corner while viewing an episode.
- Its just prettier… who doesn't want pretty?
Please provide any bug reports via the troubleshooting button found under contact via the main menu.
We hope you love the spiffy new look and features!
Ratings and Reviews
All at the touch of your fingers
The Beats & Eats app put everything you need right in one place. For a fan of Beats & Eats this app is a must!
Beats and Eats
Totally awesome - everyone needs to download Beats and Eats podcasts!
Finally found the APP! Yay! Love these fellas!
I'm so happy I stumbled across these guys! What entertaining and informative stuff in these shows! From the killer celebrity, and reality show stars, to the discussions on mad men & house of crds to the awesome recipes... These guys cover it all! Ray is so professional. He asks the questions to the celebs that we all wanted to here. The other guy (can't remember his name- sorry) is so good when talking to chefs n restrnt ppl. His humor really is quick and hilarious. My husband and I love when he picks on Ty. The chefs show is good too. I wonder if they all have the same producer becuz both shows hav the same feel to them. Ok I've rambled enough. I'd def recommend this shows to anyone. Actually I already do... One critique... Get a mobile app. I wud even pay to hear it.
- Wizzard Software
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.