By Xylio Info Srl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BeatSpiral is an innovative sample performance instrument for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Chop samples, make beats and perform them live. Choose from the included library or import your own.
Take it for a spin. Give it a whirl. It's a Groovebox with a twist.
Check out the demo videos at xylio.com/beatspiral
● Create new sequences by rearranging and looping sample slices
● Hold the wave stripes at different locations to play slices, slide out to record
● The two waves on the left get recorded to one track, the others to the second
● Select different loop regions on each track, change their length, copy and erase content
● Mute pads for temporary silencing, erasing track content and deactivating waves
● Eject buttons for selecting sample files and setting volume and panning
● User sample import via iTunes File Sharing (mp3, wav, aiff, m4a)
● Animated metronome shows tempo controls (20-200 BPM) with Tap Tempo
● Zoom, Undo and Rotate tracks
● Audio engine featuring high quality interpolation and low latency
● Sample library and handy user guide to get you started
On its way!
I really think this app has great potential! It has a clean, user friendly, minimal UI, and is easy to navigate! I took a few minutes, loaded in some of my own loops, and have been having a blast coming up with combinations I would not have thought of otherwise. I really appreciate an app that can inspire new juxtapositions, and this does it very well! It needs record, export, copy, and paste, but I'm sure the developers are aware of this, and are taking their time adding features based on response. There is no point continuing to develop applications if there is no support in terms of sales. It is getting old hat listening to people complain about app prices when the people doing the complaining do not have the talent, imagination, or vision to create most of these applications, and don't take into account that if these were actual hardware applications they would be out of reach financially for most people. Stop complaining and be grateful we live in a time when great music making products (that would have been thousands of dollars a few short years ago), are available for a few cents! Thank you for this cool, and affordable app! I look forwards to seeing it grow into a serious production tool
greedy price tag
Today, it is a great start. A wonderful concept, but the implementation is not even limping, rather just still growing. Now lacks many necessary functions. Record, import and export, saving projects. But all this in Figure not have at first, and began to appear recently. Waiting for updates. Today's price is said that all these functions, the right to have by default, is in the program, the greedy price tag.
Endless variations on four loops, done with a very innovative interface suited to the iPad. I can get hooked on it pretty easily, I am hoping they will add some recording capability, audio paste to import samples into it, and ideally audiopaste or Audiobus to get recordings out of it. There is a lot of potential in this.
- Category: Music
- Released: Sep 19, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: XYLIO INFO SRL
- © 2012 Xylio Info Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.