Bebras Field Trip 2017
By Eljakim Information Technology bv
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bebras challenges are enjoyed by over 1.6 million students in 50 countries around the world. Now you can prepare for the November challenge by enjoying an online field trip while solving 100 computational thinking challenges! What a perfect day!
- The challenges are selected for 10-18 year old students and provide a fun way to prepare for the November USA Bebras Challenges for these age groups.
- Solving the challenges encourage computational thinking. (No programming or previous knowledge is required.)
- The challenges start off gently enough but steadily get trickier.
- All puzzles have been written by professional computer scientists from the international Bebras community.
The USA has participated since 2012 with over 40,000 students taking part in 2016. Students in the USA take part each year in the first weeks of November with finalists being invited to many colleges at beginning of the following year. The official challenge in November takes place in schools supervised by teachers.
Don't forget to ask your teachers to register your school so you can participate!
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eljakim Information Technology bv
- © 2017 Eljakim Information Technology bv
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.