Beckett Media provides products and services to help collectors and businesses buy, sell, protect, value, and learn about sports and non-sports trading cards and collectibles.
Beckett Online Price Guide (OPG)
A subscription to Beckett's OPG provides instant and 24/7 access to more than 5.5 million sports card listings that are updated daily PLUS FREE access to Organize. If you already have an OPG subscription, no additional purchase is required.
Beckett Grading Services
• Population Report: See exact counts of cards graded previously by BGS.
• Serial Number Lookup: Verify your certification number, card grades and subgrades.
• My Orders: Check status of your order, tracking information & grades received.
• FAQs: Get answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about grading submissions.
• Upcoming BGS Shows: See which shows & events we will be attending near you.
Beckett Authentication Services (BAS)
• Signature Review: Upload your own image or provide link for a quick review of an autograph to find out if it is likely to pass authentication or not. This provides customers with a non-binding opinion within an estimated time of 24-48 hours. $10 fee for signature review is charged regardless of the outcome of results received. Refund will be issued only in case we are unable to render an opinion. There will be no refund or cancellation if turnaround time exceeds 24-48 hours.
• Verify Certificate: Verify your certification number with information on signer, item type, additional notes, grades & images.
• Pricing: Check authentication fee by searching by a signer’s name.
• My Orders: Check order status, tracking information & item results.
• Services: Get information on all services offered by BAS.
• Upcoming BAS Shows: See which shows & events we will be attending near you.
Create & manage your collections, including graded cards, plus view Beckett Value when you have an OPG subscription.
Section for In-App Purchases
Subscribe to below from our app.
Single Sport OPG: Access price guide for your preferred sport though web as well as iOS-iPhone and iPad.
Total Access: Get access to all sports OPG through web & iOS-iPhone & iPad. Additionally, you get access to Market Data Report (MDR) through web.
Vintage (all sports): Includes Web Access and iOS access through iPhone and iPad.
This is a free app download and does not include free subscription. Subscription can be purchased within the app.
When a recurring subscription is purchased, content will be provided immediately.
Subscriptions available for Single Sport:
1 month - $10.99
3 months - $30.99
6 months - $54.99
12 months - $99.99
1 month - $33.99
3 months - $99.99
6 months - $174.99
12 months - $299.99
1 month - $6.99
12 months - $49.99
1 month - $3.99
- No trial period for above subscriptions.
- Subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You can choose a different subscription offering through your Account Settings, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at end of the current billing cycle.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- All Subscriptions are set to auto-renew except player.
- Online Subscriptions are non-refundable. Please review your order carefully before completing your purchase.
To purchase subscription, search any term at “Home” or browse through “OPG” tab. Click on “Buy Pricing” under pricing and you will be redirected to subscription page related to sport/term.
In case of any issues, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Beckett Authentication Signature Review, request the autograph experts at BAS to give a quick review to a signature before you buy it. Simply upload an image from your camera roll, or provide an eBay/Auction link and have the experts tell you if your item is likely to pass authentication or not within 24-48 hours.
Ratings and Reviews
Overpriced and subpar customer service!
I am giving this app a 2 star rating only because after having Beckett for years, I have utilized the price guides a lot. I find it ludacris that the prices continue to rise, now at $11 and unless you use every feature daily it's excessive in my opinion. I attempted to call to cancel over the span of several days with no one answering the subscription hotline. Finally on day 3 I tried a different option and got a hold of a gentleman who said he got through just fine and that I must've not called during working hours. After informing him that I tried just before getting him he said sorry you've already been charged for this month as of this morning. I told him that I've been trying for 3 days and he then tells me it must've been during hours they weren't open. I am appalled and disgusted by the level of customer service Beckett offers and will NEVER utilize anything Beckett again!
Overpromised and Underdelivered
If card collecting was your childhood hobby and you haven’t touched your collectibles in 20 years....this app is not for you!!!
The organization for picture recognition fails 8/10 times. Maybe this app works for newer cards but forget about it if your cards are from the 80’s and 90’s. Worst of all, after wasting an evening over this app the customer service team was completely unempowered to issue a refund. $40 for an app that just frustrated me for four hours and was identified to be a failure. I asked for a manager to follow up with me but they never bothered.
So at the end of the day, I don’t mind spending the $40 dollars if I can help just one person not waste their time and money on this app that needs to be clear about its lack of capabilities. Great concept, just overpromised and underdelivered.
Terrible app with misleading features
Do not download this app if you intend to manage your collection via an iPad or tablet. The app doesn’t allow you to actually enter your cards into the collection.
The description states you can, “...access these same great features you find online.” You have to use a browser to do that. Why would I download an app if I had to use a browser?
So someone who downloaded the app, signed up for the pricing service, realized after a few minutes of trying to upload cards that the feature they’re searching for doesn’t exist, they’re stuck with a non-refundable payment to Beckett. I used the app for less than 15 minutes and asked for a refund. It was escalated to a business development executive who told me, “We apologize however online subscriptions are non-refundable.” It’s a shame. I’ve been a Beckett customer since the first year the company started printing a price guide and have also gotten nearly 100 cards BGS graded.
I bought the service to go along with the app. The app doesn’t support what I want to do. The company should refund my money. PSA and SGC will get my grading from now on.
- Beckett Media LLC
- 89.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Beckett Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Baseball Online Price Guide $10.99
- Football Online Price Guide $10.99
- Basketball Online Price Guide $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.