This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage your finances in the palm of your hand: BECU’s app is designed to bring budgeting to your phone. Use the unique features to view not only your BECU accounts but also your credit cards, bank accounts and loans held elsewhere. The colorful, friendly design helps you track spending, review outstanding balances and expenses. The updated app also allows easy everyday banking. From transferring funds to locating ATMs and the ever popular mobile check deposit feature, it’s your money, simplified.
BECU App Features and Benefits:
• Combine and view your BECU and non-BECU financial accounts in one place
• Budget based on your spending, income, debt and expense history
• Locate the nearest BECU, ATM or shared branching partner credit union
• Transfer funds
• Deposit checks
• View accounts
• Pay bills and view payees
• Review Alerts
• Updated design and expansive user experience
What's New in Version 7.25.9
• Fixed incorrect error message (showed “system unavailable” instead of “invalid credentials”)
• Overlapping links on some small screens
• Last four account digits now properly display in the Payments feature
• A bug in “slide to submit” button in Payments
• Introducing BECU's refreshed logo
• Contact a BECU representative with new BECU Messenger
• Basic Accessibility via native Voice Assistant (Android) or VoiceOver (iOS)
• Redesigned Transfers flow
• Ability to add, edit or delete a payee in Bill Pay
• Ability to edit or delete a payment in Bill Pay
The BEST Mobile Banking App
I’ve used apps from big banks and credit unions, even have some business management apps for my personal business. This app is great for tracking accountability not just with BECU, but you can also sync other credit unions and banks accounts in the spending management section. I don’t even need to use my other credit union app because it will track those balances as well.
If you want you can train it to categorize your purchases so you can get a rough annual estimate of your deductions. If you want to keep track of not just your account, but spending habits too, then this app will likely not disappoint—and it’s free!
Totally worth downloading. I wonder if you even have to have a BECU account to use the app?
I have had some difficulty syncing my student loans, but really haven’t spent a lot of time trouble shooting it. I’ll edit my comment to remove this once I take the time to fix it.
I love BECU because they don’t charge me for accounts and having multiple accounts to allocate funds to makes it super easy to manage my money painlessly. The app is an important part of that. The app isn’t perfect, but they seem to listen to people’s suggestions and complaints and respond (with fixes) pretty consistently. I don’t always like or appreciate the changes to the look and functionality of updates, but I usually get used to them pretty quickly. Thanks for doing a great job.
I have used this app since the beginning, gone through changes and loved everything all along. If there is a possible fix to bill pay on iPhone it would be better. At present all I can do is look at the bill pays set up, cannot add more or change what is existing. I deal presently by going to my computer instead. If this change was made I could do bill changes anywhere!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 7.25.9
- Size: 147 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BECU
- Copyright © 2013 BECU. All Rights Reserved. Federally Insured by NCUA.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.