Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your finances in the palm of your hand: BECU’s app is designed to bring budgeting to your phone. Use the unique features to view not only your BECU accounts but also your credit cards, bank accounts and loans held elsewhere. The colorful, friendly design helps you track spending, review outstanding balances and expenses. The updated app also allows easy everyday banking. From transferring funds to locating ATMs and the ever popular mobile check deposit feature, it’s your money, simplified.
BECU App Features and Benefits:
• Combine and view your BECU and non-BECU financial accounts in one place
• Budget based on your spending, income, debt and expense history
• Locate the nearest BECU, ATM or shared branching partner credit union
• Transfer funds
• Deposit checks
• View accounts
• Pay bills and view payees
• Review Alerts
• Updated design and expansive user experience
What's New in Version 7.14
- Customizable Dashboard
- Transaction Search (by transaction description)
- New Transactions Indicator – Easily identify new transactions since your last login
- Schedule an Appointment
- Users can now setup and edit alerts
- Adjustable Text Sizing
- Updated Colors for Easier Viewing in Spending
- Mobile Deposit Improvements
- Budget Updates
I've been waiting for BECU to perfect their app. I love it so far , here is why:
1. I can log in with my Touch ID, makes it so easy
2. I can connect my other cards/accounts with other Banks to this app . Seeing all my balances in one place is so nice
3. There is a budget feature which actually shows you how much you've been spending in certain areas: food , home, travel etc etc . I've always be a card swiper. I don't usually carry cash and sometimes I do forget what I've spent or where . It's nice to see the break down. I can actually see area I may need to budget Better or cut down on
4. The app is visually pleasing, and easy to navigate
I'm really loving it so far . I've always just used the website on my phone so the conscience of this app is really nice . Everything has been fine as far as functionality, however I did have issues when I tried to transfer funds . Not sure if it was a glitch or app feature . Luckily I just logged in on the website to do it . Still a good app though (:
Fast means everything
All of the features of this app are relevant and easy. But what stands out for me is the speed in launching the app, sign on (I use fingerprint authentication), locating the info I need to see or action I want to complete, then seeing a high-level summary.
Many other great apps mimic web-based use and lack the streamlined processes, almost seeming to desire users to remain in the app longer. While that marketing technique is fine for portable use, getting in and out fast is the measure for mobile success.
Quick and easy
BECU has created a great app and I highly recommend it. I manage business accounts through Wells Fargo and often use its app. By comparison, this app is faster, easier to navigate, and best of all, let's you log in using your thumb print. That's probably my favorite feature actually. But it also has superb budgeting features as well, to help you manage your money.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 7.14
- Size: 93.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BECU
- Copyright © 2013 BECU. All Rights Reserved. Federally Insured by NCUA.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.