Bee Invoicing is a very easy to use application that simplifies invoicing. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees.
Use on its own or in sync with Bee Invoicing Mobile for iPhone and iPad.
Bee Invoicing lets you print and send invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and can even generate packing lists and customer statements! Best of all, Bee Invoicing lets you get started quickly by importing Items from a spreadsheet, and Customers from your Contacts.
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your computer.
The main points:
1. Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format. Multiple layouts available.
2. Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs and iOS devices using your iCloud Account.
3. Generate PDF Packing Lists and Customer Statements.
4. Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
5. The Dashboard gives a big picture outlook of your company using statistics and charts.
6. Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
7. Items: Create them one at a time or import from a Spreadsheet. Categorize Items by Product Group.
8. Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
8. Tag important entries.
10. Data stored locally on your computer.
11. Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
12. Support for multiple Companies
13. Flexibility with Currencies, Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
14. Receive all future software updates free. No monthly fees!
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the app, and a series of online video tutorials to help you on your way. And now there is Daisy the HelpBot who is available 24/7 to guide you through your invoicing questions.
1. Allow Customers to be created “on-the-fly” during Invoicing
2. When new Product Group added, scroll to and select new group.
3. When selecting (highlighting) an Invoice line, highlighted text should go white against a dark background.
4. Due Date & Delivery Date automatically “ticked” when date updated.
5. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Looking good so far
For a few years I’ve been dancing with another, too-rarely-updated invoice app that I recently learned is finally being sunset. (Hint: Rhymes with Moffet Pain.) So, time to find a new invoicing app.
I’m an independent freelancer, I only deal with a few clients and only generate maybe a couple dozen invoices over the course of a year. I do need to keep track of hours and activites, but I don’t need a lot of bells and whistles, client management, car mileage and inventory tracking and employee wages and other stuff, and I can’t justify spending $15-30 per month for a subscription app year round.
Gave this app a chance, and so far it’s fit the bill. Took some getting used to the different interface, but it seems to be just about the complexity I need. iCloud syncing between machines is a nice feature, too. And best of all, so far the developers have been very open and receptive! I suggested a feature just a week or two ago (view all open timesheets), and lo and behold, tonight there was an update with that very feature! Awesome! Thank you guys!
I look forward to seeing the rough edges polished, maybe the addition of more customizable invoice forms, but so far I’m very happy with it.
Well worth the money
I've been using Bee Invoicing for serveral years and am very satisfied with it.
I'm an independant consultant, and my invoicing needs are very simple -- I usually only have one customer at a time on projects lasting 6 months to a year.
If I could change anything about the app, I would allow a customer and job to be marked as default, or, if you only have one active customer and job, it should default to those when you add a timesheet entry.
Betters still would be the option of adding a week's worth of timesheet entries on a grid instead of having to do it one day at a time. (Especially since I have to choose the customer and job for each day, even thought I only have one customer and one job.)
Developer Response ,
Hi, thankyou for the feedback! Regarding Customers and Jobs, for any that are not currently active you can set these as Inactive (uncheck the Active tick box) and then they will not appear in any drop-down lists. This should speed things along for you. Regarding Timesheet entries, you can select a range of dates on the Timesheets calendar (just click and drag along the range of dates) so you can view all Time entries for the week. I hope that helps. Kind regards.
Best Small Business Invoicing Tool **********
I used Quickbooks for the Mac for many years until the support and updated versions were no longer available. I tried a few other invoice programs but was never satisfied until I found Bee Invoicing. It is easy to learn and use. I had it up and running with customer info and invoice templates set up in less than an hour. I highly recommend this app. I also added the Bee Invoicing for my iPad so I can carry it in the field and it syncs with my office Mac. In my opinion it is the best.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.