Bee Leader - It's busy time!
The bees need you! Become a Bee Leader and help the bees fill their hives with honey.
September 2014 Update: Check out the new world Climate Change!
*** App Store Best of 2012
*** App Store 'Free App of the Week' May 2013
*** Editors' Choice in New Zealand, Australia & Brazil
*** #1 app & game in 6 countries
*** Top 10 iPhone app in 53 countries
*** Top 10 iPad app in 87 countries
* Touch Arcade 4.5 stars - "Bee Leader both surprises and delights from moment one."
* Modojo 4.5 stars - "Challenging, fun and readily-accessible title that ranks right up there with the best iPhone and iPad have to offer."
* The App Shack 4.5 stars - "Will definitely wind up being one of my favorite casual high-scoring arcade games of the year."
* iFanzine 4.5 stars - "A beautifully crafted game that oozes creativity and whimsical charm."
* Gamezebo 4 stars - "A game every iDevice owner should try. Like a honeycomb dripping honey, it oozes quality from nearly every facet."
* App Spy 4 stars - "It's certainly bee-lightful."
* TUAW - "Bee Leader is one of the most charming iPhone games I've come across in a long time."
* Touch Arcade - "trailer was absolutely amazing! iOS developers, take note!"
"Extremely simple concept taken to a level of perfection, almost like Tiny Wings meets Minecraft."
"Totally blown away, looks great on the new iPad, controls really well."
* Touch Arcade Forums - "PERFECT example of how an iOS game should be!"
"Incredible polish and great gameplay. Full recommendation."
"Controls are spot on! Graphics are incredible! Music is perfect!"
* AppCroc.com - "Surely going to blow you away with its amazing visuals and cute characters."
* Best10Apps.com, Editor's Pick - "Addictive and exciting with dazzling UI. You can't miss it."
Fly around the world and hover over flowers to collect nectar. Look out for enemies and bad weather! Collect as much nectar as you can before the sun sets. The faster you get nectar back to your hive the more honey you'll make! Pick up plenty of bonuses along the way - nectar, honey, time, and bee buddies. The more bee buddies you find, the more nectar you'll collect. More nectar means more honey - sweet!
To climb up the Bee Leader ranks fly through different worlds making honey - Just Desert, Country Life, City Heights, Island Time, London Fun and Climate Change. Each world has different obstacles, enemies, flowers, bonuses to break open and other fun interactive goodies. Some worlds are small, others are big, and there's a few surprises along the way.
Control your bee using your preferred method: joystick, touch or tilt. You can also remotely control Bee Leader using another iOS device via wifi or Bluetooth using Joypad, available free from the App Store. See http://getjoypad.com for more details.
Watch the trailers at;
Official Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QhkhlnUv8A&hd=1
Gameplay Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-6HqpeoZb0&hd=1
- available for Mac & iOS & other platforms
- beautiful design & illustration
- full HD/Retina support on iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
- 19 levels over 6 different worlds
- cool flight model & fun physics
- great interactive sound
- social networking & sharing support
- full remote control via wifi/Bluetooth using Joypad
- Game Center leaderboards & achievements
- pesky hornets
A Flightless Production
by Greg Harding, John O'Reilly and Ali Teo.
Copyright 2012 Flightless Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Made using cocos2d/Box2d/ObjectAL/Freesound/Joypad.
v1.6 "Climate Change"
Sweet, Bee Leader has cruised past 3 million downloads on iOS and Mac!
To celebrate we have added the new world Climate Change with 3 new levels for you to explore.
Also, Bee Leader for iOS is ad-supported but we received a few requests to be able to remove them so we've added an in-app purchase option to play ad-free for those who prefer it.
If you like Bee Leader please show it to your friends and feel free to submit a sweet rating or review on the App Store.
Greg & John, Flightless.
- new world Climate Change with 3 new levels
- IAP option to remove ads
- stopped requesting store ratings
- updated minimum requirement to iOS 5.1.1 (still runs on iPad 1 and 3GS!)
- frika-frika-fresh icon
Ratings and Reviews
Best game EVER!!!!
I rarely rate games but had to rate this one!! At night I turn everything off put on my head phones (on loud) and play bee leader, I look forward to it everyday. The sounds,colors,animation,creativity in this game are AMAZING!!! And it serves a great purpose of educating kids on bees. AND they didn't sell there soul to ad company's .I don't know why this game doesn't have 5 stars!
Needs some things but great
We need some new levels. Maybe a climate change? Also, make the hive in the tree. And could you go inside like a hole in the hive, and see busy bees working? Like explore the hive. There would be workers, layers, fighters, ect. Take some of my suggestions. But maybe not all, they are just ideas.
This is a very interesting, entertaining, and fun game. The only thing, however, was that yesterday , the app was free and now it costs nearly two dollars. Although I like the game, I don't think it is worth the two dollars that the creators are charging. I would recommend to the creators to lower it down to $0.99 because the game is simply not worth $1.99.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.