BeeCanvas is a visual workspace based on a virtual whiteboard that is better than any other whiteboard out there.
It is a powerful app that can help you sort and jot down all your creative thoughts and ideas on one single canvas. For designers, students, artists, and everyone else who works with visuals, BeeCanvas is a blessing. It is the perfect app for every creative person out there whose brain overflows with creativity.
Ideas come and go at the speed of light, and it is often difficult to keep track of everything while working on a project. Professionals often use huge whiteboards and a variety of paraphernalia to keep an eye on every little detail of a project. BeeCanvas is a virtual form of this whiteboard, and more. An extensive virtual whiteboard, BeeCanvas can be used to sketch designs, draft projects and house resources from all over the Internet. There is no need to write your ideas on tissues and sticky notes any more; just use BeeCanvas. It has native functionality for Dropbox, Google Drive and YouTube embeds, making it a versatile app.
BeeCanvas is loaded with features. Here are some of them:
• Simple interface, incredibly easy to use
• Super quick, high-quality app
• Collect all kinds of content on one single canvas. Supports images, links, documents, YouTube videos, etc.
• Supports Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox, etc. so that you can import data with ease
• Instant sharing
• Real-time collaboration enabled
• Automatic real-time sync enabled
• Collect all your scattered ideas in one place
• Available in many languages
• Desktop collaboration enabled.
“BeeCanvas serves as a whiteboard for graphic and visually driven projects, with a ‘refrigerator’ to store important elements or items. It’s like Google docs for designers, artists, and those working on visual projects.” — Forbes
BeeCanvas is a simple app to use. Just decide what project you are going to work on and start collecting your data. Now simply drag everything onto BeeCanvas and you can organize it all with ease. You can add everything including texts, links, images and videos to your canvas, so that your resources don’t get scattered.
One of the best things about BeeCanvas is its real-time collaboration feature. Your colleagues or friends can help you work on a project and provide their feedback in real time using BeeCanvas. Just give them the hyperlink, and they can help you. And the collaboration is not restricted to the platform. Desktop, iPhone and iPad users can all collaborate on one project in real-time.
Over 60,000 users all over the world are already using BeeCanvas and creating amazing outcomes. It is very hard to start something new. However, you cannot get what you want without challenges. BeeCanvas is an easy and intuitive but still practical whiteboard, and it is ready for you.
App Store - More compelling features coming soon!
Have any feedback or ideas?
Contact us — email@example.com
Thanks for using BeeCanvas! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
1. Added object duplicate, sorting, locking function
2. Optimize usability for Tablet devices
3. One-touch switching of multiple accounts
4. Improved image upload performance
5. Other reported bug has fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Good all-purpose “Board”
Recently revisited BeeCanvas. I can add post-it style notes and photos via drag & drop), rearrange them, and draw. May update to 5 stars after using it some more.
This app is a game-changer for a tool I'm already in love with. Great work, BeeCanvas! Drag and drop and collaborate on a scalable, virtual whiteboard. It's a killer app.
It used to be a good app but now there is a bug which cause crashing on iPhone 7 every time I open the app which is very frustrating. Please fix it!
- Osiris Systems Inc.
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2018 Osiris Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.