Learning languages is fun and free with the read-along audiobook Beelinguapp! Read text in 2 languages side-by-side and listen along to learn!
Learn a new language with Beelinguapp, the app that teaches you to read and speak a new language with bilingual audiobooks. Learn with stories in different languages when you read text in your language to reference words and phrases and listen to the audio in the language you want to learn.
If you’re familiar with language learning audiobooks, you’ll love Beelinguapp’s innovative method to learn a new language!
No need to spend time memorizing languages and vocabulary - just pick what languages you want to learn and start reading your favorite children’s stories, short stories, novels and more.
From Spanish to German to Arabic and more, Beelinguapp teaches you through fun and familiar text. Follow the words with karaoke-style scrolling text to learn a new language with ease.
Learn at your own pace with this fun and free language learning app and use your native language as a guide!
Language Learning Made Easy
• Learn a new language by reading different stories in the language of your choosing!
• Read the story simultaneously in YOUR language to reference what words or phrases means while you learn.
• Spanish, German, French and more languages on easy to listen audiobooks.
• Listen to audiobooks in any language even if your phone is sleeping.
• Learn languages by following the audiobook reader with a karaoke-style animation.
• Spanish, English, French, German and more – choose whatever language you want to read!
Great Stories in Different Genres & Languages
• Learn languages at your own pace and choose only the stories you want to read.
• Scrolling text lets you keep up with the story in both languages.
• Find audiobooks with stories of every genre - fairy tales, classics, novels and more.
• Sort stories based on your learning level to make learning languages easy.
Learn Different Languages:
No memorization, no flashcards – just simple read-along learning. Learn new languages at your own pace by reading your favorite stories side by side with Beelinguapp!
Just pick the language you want to learn, sit back and read!
Download Beelinguapp now and start learning languages for free!
Beelinguapp membership is a month to month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel through iTunes and there are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
-The news section has arrived to iOS. Take a look at this new feature.
Ratings and Reviews
The concept is great but that’s where it falls short.
The audio is fast. It takes several tries before the audio slows down. There’s fast, medium, and EXTREMELY slow speed (think voice warping). The language and audio isn’t in sync.
I was listening to Turkish and it would speak one line and highlight another line in English (different than the translation).
The app definitely needs some tweaking.
The devs offer a discount for premium but you have 30 minutes to test the app.
I can’t justify paying for this app. There are too many things that need to be adjusted.
There are no vocabulary words for the stories, most of them are unappealing or boring, the beginner stories are all children stories, however, it doesn’t seem “beginner” to me.
I’ve watched the full 76 episodes of my favorite Turkish show with subtitles and learned more in a day from that than in the 10 minutes I tested this app.
You can only “sign up” via Google or Facebook.
What’s up with apps forcing social media sign up?
True Way to Learning a Language
Duolingo? No! Reading and immersion? Yes! One thing I wish this app contained was a spaced repetition system and flashcards. This would really help the learner immerse themselves and study easily. I recommend this app to language learners on their iPad. I know how hard it is to read some boring books in the language you are learning, the language learning as a game doesn’t really motivate me, motivates the user to keep earning gems from lessons, BUT, they aren’t truly learning anything much. I prefer these kind of apps much more.
Great tool for learning a language
This is exactly the thing one needs to keep your mind engaged while learning a new language. I like to listen to German while reading the English. Thank you for creating this app and offering it to me. Also thank you to all the talented readers! Danke schön!
- Beelinguapp UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 78.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © David Montiel, 2107
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Promo $14.99
- Monthly $3.99
- Beelinguapp Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.