Translate AR is the best app to translate anything around you simply by pointing your camera to objects. It is ad-free and it is especially useful for travelers or people learning a new language.
When people travel to a new country, it’s hard to learn to speak the local language, so we rely on gestures and facial expressions to communicate, without much success. I have always wanted to be able to point our device at an object and know the name of that object in another language, so I've decided to build Beeply: Translate AR.
• Improved detection accuracy
• Rebuilt user interface to make it easier to use the app
Ratings and Reviews
This app keeps crashing and only seems to work in English. It is also not particularly accurate. I hope that they make some updates but for now I have deleted it from my phone.
- Cesare Gianfilippo Astianatte De Cal
- 105.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cesare Gianfilippo Astianatte
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.