Beerhavior - Beer Counter
Beerhavior lets you keep track of your daily beer intake. Whether you set a limit for each day or for the whole week, Beerhavior helps you to stay focused.
It's also ideal if you simply want to know how much you’ve been drinking the night before.
And if you’re at a party and get bored, you can try the BattleMode to see who can tap the fastest.
Choosing a weekly limit for your consumption of beery beverages will show you your absolute amount of consumed beers during the week.
Choosing a daily goal will show you the remaining amount per day.
So whether you’d like to track your daily or weekly consumption or just want to know why you’re so wasted today, give it a try!
- You can show your beerhavior on a map to always remember your magic moments! (opt-in)
More features to come - stay tuned!
Beerhavior is free to use, but we rely on ads. We are currently working on an enhanced, ad-free ‘pro’-version, which we hope to release soon.
- show your beers on a map
- save a picture and save it in the map view
- user interface improvements
- resolves an issue if only one limit is set
- fixed landscape orientation issue on iPads
- minor bug fixes
- Eduard Klinger
- 23.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 - cropd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.