Beesy - Meeting notes with To-Do list and Projects
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
- Quickly take your business notes with your iPad.
- Save time with easy professional meeting minutes.
- Automatically Follow-up on meeting notes tasks in Beesy's To-Do manager.
- Easily Manage Collaborative Projects.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals or for customers:
- project managers
- sales people
- any other position where using information from meeting notes is a time saver.
How does it work ?
Beesy is a structured note taking app with an automated ToDo organizer, in sync with your calendars and address book.
Beesy understands your notes, automatically generates To-Do lists and keep track of tasks in every meeting you attend.
Beesy aims at making meeting notes easier and reuse 100% of your iPad notes afterwards, be it for:
- meeting minutes
- ToDo List
- Team To-do reviews
- project reviews
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
"Evernote pick" - Evernote
"iOS App of the Year nominee" - Macworld UK
"...highly impressed by its range of features, ease-of-use and sheer “wow” factor" - iPadStorm
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient taking notes with iPad and with your To-Do:
- Retina version
- add audio records to your notes
- import photo and take picture in your notes
- EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
- Evernote sharing for your notes
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- added Notification & Support system
- change language per Note
- autocomplete iPad note feature that learns from your lexical content, contacts or projects
- on-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
- on-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
- two-finger drag&drop to assign tasks to different context: drag a task on a project, it will reassign itself to this project ... Works on people, meeting, topic, project.
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reports: urgent/important matrix, graph reports
- Taking note on iPad is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
- template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
- you can draw, access a web page or log a location.
- Access your iPad calendar in the app and create a note from calendar, iCal, Outlook and exchange supported. It will automatically try to find meeting participants and link your notes to your calendar.
- import contacts from your iPad address book
- draw / write / annotate on web pages screenshots and maps
- rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
- integrated in-App help at launch and in-App tutorials
- pincode protection
- hardware keyboard compatible
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.148
Hello Beesy users, while some of you are enjoying holidays, here some bugs fixed and optimizations for the one who work hard even during summer
* New sign-up to directly integrate your teams and better configure your account
* Synchronization Improved (faster, smarter)
* Data are filtered by default by Projects in People view
* New types of documents supported
* Coherence on contact initial between iPad and Web
* Enhanced Rights Management
* Performance improvement
* Reports stability
* Change contact email = actions re-assign
* Delete a Goal = delete all attached data
* Slow down or crash when people picker in the Dashboard
Nice summer to all of you!
Yes No Stars!
This is the absolute worst program ever allowed on the App Store. I made the mistake of thinking if I paid more that it would actually work! Needless to say, that money drain goes even deeper and I spent a few weeks trying to get a refund for $23 wasted. I assume he project management system this company is known for is operable but it is not for use as an app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 09, 2017
- Version: 2.148
- Size: 194 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: BeesApps
- © BeesApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reminders full synchronization$1.99
- Import Documents$1.99
- Export Reports to PDF$1.99
- Livescribe handwriting recognition$21.99
- Beesy.me Pro - Yearly Subscription$69.99
- Beesy.me Sync - Yearly Subscription$69.99