Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Evernote pick 2013" - Evernote
"2013 iOS App of the Year nominee" - Macworld UK
"...highly impressed by its range of features, ease-of-use and sheer “wow” factor" - iPadStorm
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
- quickly take your business notes with your iPad
- Save time with easy professional meeting minutes
- Automatically Follow-up on meeting notes tasks in Beesy's To-Do manager.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals or for customers:
- project managers
- sales people
- any other position where using information from meeting notes is a time saver.
How does it work ?
Beesy is a structured note taking app with an automated To-Do organizer, in sync with your calendars and address book.
Beesy understands your notes, automatically generates To-Do lists and keep track of tasks in every meeting you attend.
Beesy aims at making meeting notes easier and reuse 100% of your iPad notes afterwards, be it for:
- meeting minutes
- people To-do reviews
- project reviews
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient taking notes with iPad and with your To-Do:
- Retina version
- add audio records to your notes
- import photo and take picture in your notes
- EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
- Evernote sharing for your notes
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- added Notification & Support system
- change language per Note
- autocomplete iPad note feature that learns from your lexical content, contacts or projects
- on-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
- on-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
- two-finger drag&drop to assign tasks to different context: drag a task on a project, it will reassign itself to this project ... Works on people, meeting, topic, project.
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reports: urgent/important matrix, graph reports
- Taking note on iPad is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
- template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
- you can draw, access a web page or log a location.
- Access your iPad calendar in the app and create a note from calendar, iCal, Outlook and exchange supported. It will automatically try to find meeting participants and link your notes to your calendar.
- import contacts from your iPad address book
- draw / write / annotate on web pages screenshots and maps
- rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
- integrated in-App help at launch and in-App tutorials
- pincode protection
- hardware keyboard compatible
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.02
*** New Features
- Added support for Beesy.me online service
- Online sync and back-up
- Collaborative service between Beesy users
- Access your Beesy data in a browser
- Toggle Beesy.me service on/off
Do the tutorials & watch the videos
Ok so there is a bit of a learning curve, but if your schedule is hectic and you have multiple initiatives and people to manage, this is a small investment for the payback. I am in sales management in a B2B environment. This app has brought order to my ever swirling chaos. Great support and great app, this one is a keeper! Well done!
Good APP, getting better
I have found this to be a very useful app for capturing notes and creating a quick update to staff involved in the meeting.
The product is improving overtime with the ease of use, a bit to learn at the front end, but worth the effort.
Keeps me organized. Great app to use to stay on top of your projects and meetings about your projects. I recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: BeesApps
- © BeesApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Import Documents$1.99
- Reminders full synchronization$1.99
- Export Reports to PDF$1.99