Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Evernote pick" - Evernote
"iOS App of the Year nominee" - Macworld UK
"...highly impressed by its range of features, ease-of-use and sheer “wow” factor" - iPadStorm
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
- quickly take your business notes with your iPad
- Save time with easy professional meeting minutes
- Automatically Follow-up on meeting notes tasks in Beesy's To-Do manager.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals or for customers:
- project managers
- sales people
- any other position where using information from meeting notes is a time saver.
How does it work ?
Beesy is a structured note taking app with an automated To-Do organizer, in sync with your calendars and address book.
Beesy understands your notes, automatically generates To-Do lists and keep track of tasks in every meeting you attend.
Beesy aims at making meeting notes easier and reuse 100% of your iPad notes afterwards, be it for:
- meeting minutes
- people To-do reviews
- project reviews
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient taking notes with iPad and with your To-Do:
- Retina version
- add audio records to your notes
- import photo and take picture in your notes
- EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
- Evernote sharing for your notes
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- added Notification & Support system
- change language per Note
- autocomplete iPad note feature that learns from your lexical content, contacts or projects
- on-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
- on-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
- two-finger drag&drop to assign tasks to different context: drag a task on a project, it will reassign itself to this project ... Works on people, meeting, topic, project.
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reports: urgent/important matrix, graph reports
- Taking note on iPad is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
- template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
- you can draw, access a web page or log a location.
- Access your iPad calendar in the app and create a note from calendar, iCal, Outlook and exchange supported. It will automatically try to find meeting participants and link your notes to your calendar.
- import contacts from your iPad address book
- draw / write / annotate on web pages screenshots and maps
- rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
- integrated in-App help at launch and in-App tutorials
- pincode protection
- hardware keyboard compatible
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.50
*** New Features
- Livescribe SmartPen 3 Complete integration
Not ready for busy people...
1. Latest version crashes more often
2. If you disconnect from the online site, it should not wipe out your data. Bad design
3. You should be able to assign multiple people to a task. Or at least create groups and assign groups.
4. There is a difference between participants and actual attendees. It should be noted in the meeting minutes.
5. When managing people, the online version is different than the app version. The App version asks for the first name, the online version combines the first name with the last name in the last name field.
6. Meeting minutes should be customizable.
7..Should be able to save templates to meetings, so you don’t have to type in repeated topics.
8. Ability to import CSV to update the meeting notes would be a huge benefit.
It’s a good product, it’s recommend it, but for busy people, Unfortunately, I will lose 30 minutes working around these features rather than gain the advertise 30 minutes because of the lack of features.
Very cool app so far.
I am new to this, only using it a couple days, but I really like it so far. Nice way to simply organize tasks and notes relative to goals, projects, and people.
I say "simply": there is a learning curve right at first, but also a lot of insightful help (the English isn't perfect, but it's good enough), so that isn't ultimately a negative. Small, thoughtful challenge to learn, easy to use.
I hope they have a synched iPhone version soon--I will definitely need that if I continue to like and use this.
(I have not connected this to the online version--some reviews report problems there, but I am not trying that now since (1) I do not [yet] need it, and (2) it is based on a monthly subscription model beyond a very simple level of use.)
Best Productivity App I've ever used
Run my own business and manage about 30 different projects. Spend a lot of time organizing the notes I jot down throughout the day and during meetings. Saves so much time and the ability to use my live scribe is amazing!!! Tried all the other live scribe apps...this one gets its.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 2.50
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: BeesApps
- © BeesApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reminders full synchronization$1.99
- Import Documents$1.99
- Export Reports to PDF$1.99
- Livescribe handwriting recognition$21.99