Listen to classical music with flowing scores with your iPhone or iPad.
SyncScore provides a new way of enjoying classic compositions. You can listen to compositions while the score flows in a synchronized fashion. Carefully hand-picked classic recordings are high quality and can be played in the background too.
Complete Sonatas for Cello and piano.
Performer: Pierre Fournier (Cello), Friedrich Gulda (Piano), 1959
Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
Total Length: 105minutes 44seconds
1. No.1 in F, Op.5 No.1 - 1. Adagio sostenuto - Allegro
2. No.1 in F, Op.5 No.1 - 2. Rondo (Allegro vivace)
3. No.2 in G minor, Op.5 No.2 - 1. Adagio sostenuto ed espressivo/ Allegro molto più tosto presto
4. No.2 in G minor, Op.5 No.2 - 2. Rondo (Allegro)
5. No.3 in A, Op.69 - 1. Allegro ma non tanto
6. No.3 in A, Op.69 - 2. Scherzo (Allegro molto)
7. No.3 in A, Op.69 - 3. Adagio cantabile - Allegro vivace
8. No.4 in C, Op.102 No.1 - 1. Andante - Allegro vivace
9. No.4 in C, Op.102 No.1 - 2. Adagio - Tempo d'andante - Allegro vivace
10. No.5 in D, Op.102 No.2 - 1. Allegro con brio
11. No.5 in D, Op.102 No.2 - 2. Adagio con molto sentimento d'affetto
12. No.5 in D, Op.102 No.2 - 3. Allegro - Allegro fugato
- iPad Pro support
- iPad Multitasking support
Ratings and Reviews
This app is wonderful. Incredible performance and interpretation by the performers. also the app is very stable and with a great user interface. A great way to enjoy these beautiful pieces by the great master.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.