One person can change everything.
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a three-part standalone adventure set before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning series.
You play as Chloe Price, a rebellious sixteen-year-old who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a popular student destined for success.
When Rachel learns a family secret that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her strength. No longer alone, Chloe and Rachel must confront each other's demons and find a way to overcome them.
Important information regarding Before the Storm:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select 'About This Mac' from the Apple Menu on your menu bar.
▪ All Mac Minis since Late 2014
▪ All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2013
▪ All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
▪ Mid 2015 models with an AMD 370X are not supported
▪ All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013
▪ All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013
▪ Late 2012 models with a Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics card are also supported
▪ All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
▪ All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
▪ All Mac Minis since Late 2012
▪ All MacBooks released since Early 2015
▪ All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
▪ All 13" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
▪ All 21.5" iMacs released since Early 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 2GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.13.5
◦ Free Space: 28GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Before the Storm mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lisbeforethestorm
Life is Strange: Before the Storm © 2017, 2018 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Deck Nine Studios. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE and LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Deck Nine is a trademark of Idol Minds, LLC. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ratings and Reviews
Love is Strange: Before the Storm
Superb! And well in keeping with the emotional content of the First “Life is Strange” that had us falling in love with the two Main Heroes, Chloe and Max. If you truly want to dial back to your youth, regardless of your age(I'm in my 70s) these two games will do it, or I swear you’re not alive. For those of you who completed the first game, you NEED to complete the Bonus Game in this Prequel.
Love this game!
Definitely recommend! Flawless visiuals and an addictive storyline (that you are in control of).
A gotta have!
As greta as the 1st!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 20 GB
- macOS 10.13.4 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm © 2017-2018 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Deck Nine Studios. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.