Begin - Your daily to-do list
By Applause Code, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To-dos made easy.
Begin is a to-do list for real people. It works how you’d expect. It's fast, it's simple and it's beautiful.
Each to-do item has just three options: do it today, do it tomorrow, or it's done.
At the start of each day Begin clears out old to-dos, so you can start fresh.
Follow on Twitter and App.net at @beginapp.
"Begin shows how you can be creative and minimal at the same time while designing a stunning iOS 7 interface." - Beautiful Pixels
"It's fast, clean, and is one of those "get in and get back to whatever I was doing" kind of apps. And in the end, isn't this just what a task manager should be?" - AppAdvice
"It's simple, fast, and gesture driven. If you like the premise and simplicity of the Bullet Journal method, then Begin might be just the app for you." - Shawn Blanc
- Old to-dos are automatically cleared out each day.
- Uncompleted to-dos for the past two days are saved, giving you the option to delete them forever or bring them back to today.
- One handed, swipe based interactions.
- Add multiple to-dos at once.
- Daily alarm to remind you of uncompleted tasks.
- Easily share your list through Email, Text, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Themes can switch from dark to light automatically based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Additional themes are available via in-app purchase.
- URL Scheme support (with x-callback-url) for compatibility with apps like Drafts and Launch Center Pro.
Abraham Lincoln once said: “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” Begin embraces the march of time, helping you make the most of every day.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Bug fixes (including Extension crashing bug).
The only todo app that works for me
I've tried a lot of different task apps for iPhone and Mac, and this is the only one out there that really meshes with how my brain works.
I'm a college student, and I much prefer this app for keeping track of assignments than any of the more complex apps out there. What more do I need than "today or tomorrow"? If I really need a specific due date, I can just write it in, no big deal.
App is beautifully designed and I've never had a problem with it. Hands down the best todo app I have ever used. Recommended.
LOVE THIS APP
I love everything about this app, but there's one thing I wish you could add... It'd be really cool if you added the option to change what time the tasks on my lists move to the next day. Midnight's too early for me. You see, I work nights, so when my tasks get shoved off my today list, it's in the middle of my shift. Please, please, please, add that feature. THANKS!
Like it a lot but editing tasks has bugs
It's a simple task manager and not overly complicated, which I like a lot. It allows me to focus just on today and tomorrow to get things done.
My one problem with it is once you make an entry, and double-click on that entry to edit it, it disappears behind the keypad making it hard to see your edits while typing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Applause Code, LLC
- © 2013 Kyle Rosenbluth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.