The best method to learn the guitar without knowing the musical theory.
- More than 1 million apprentice guitarists use this method.
- Beginner level: no musical knowledge required.
- 14 lessons in the Lite version
- 52 lessons in the Complete version without ad (available on the market or in-app at a great price)
- 60 Videos HD (150mo): Slow down, Zoom
- 52 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
- 52 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
- Amazing sound of famous guitar Martin HD28
- High-speed progression and results. Become autonomous and a good guitarist.
- Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
- Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod
- iOs 9 supported
Ratings and Reviews
I would think that an adjustable rate might be helpful as we begin .
I'm only a beginner and this app has helped me understand how to play guitar and the only 2 problems I have is 1this app is too awesome and 2 the actual problem is I can't understand how to change levels ;)
I'm a beginning student and I have found these lessons a great help. They are a perfect companion to the studio lessons I am tacking. The videos are are clear and precise as to the figure position for all notes.
- 5.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Webrox SARL
- In-App Purchases
- unlocking all the lessons of all the levels for ever $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.