Enjoy street art, feel inspired and discover the stories behind the spectacular murals created by the street artists of Street Art for Mankind. This app brings together augmented reality content and audio-guide features to offer a rich and unique Art experience.
Our murals will: have you reflect on our society & the future of our children; count you untold stories of children who survived child trafficking & advocate for all children; invite you on a journey to become an actor of change in your community.
Like for the hummingbird, let’s all do our share to build together a more child-friendly world, one drop at a time!
This is a first version of our app and we count on you to help us enrich and improve the experience. Please share with us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soon to come on Behind The Wall©: augmented reality selfies, interactive maps and more walls across the world…
How it works:
* Find “Behind The Wall ©” murals. They will be identified by the app logo (the hummingbird) on the bottom right side
* Scan murals and paintings around you to discover: the story and inspiration behind the making of each painting; the artists bios & techniques; statistics and how you can engage to help us build a more child-friendly world in your community
* Enjoy a street art walk! And walk from wall to wall to discover more.
Your Behind the Wall journey:
* Discover prominent and committed street artists,
* Read and hear them explain to you directly their creative idea,
* Learn about the reality of child labor across the world, in our industries and in our communities,
* See how you can help change the odds, advocate for the rights of our children and build a “child-friendly” world!
* Create your own street art walk as you travel around the world. Unlock more walls. Rediscover streets and cities with a different eye.
Bug fix and improve performance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.