A limited time sale is on! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the extra story "Blissful Sleep"!
Welcome to a grim dystopian future.
A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the State-installed manager of an apartment building. Your daily routine involves making the building a sweet spot for tenants, who will come and go.
However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission.
The State has appointed you to SPY ON YOUR TENANTS! Your primary task is to covertly watch your tenants and eavesdrop on their conversations. You must BUG their apartments while they're away, SEARCH their belongings for whatever can threaten the authority of the State, and PROFILE them for your superiors. You must also REPORT anyone capable of violating the laws or plotting subversive activities against the State to the authorities.
Beholder is all about making choices - choices that matter!
What will you do with the information you collect? Will you report the suspicious activities of a father and orphan his children? Or will you withhold the details about his illegal activities and give him a chance to make things right? You may also choose to blackmail him to acquire the money your family desperately needs.
- You decide what happens: Every decision you make affects the way the story unfolds.
- People aren't just objects: Each character you meet will have a thoroughly developed personality with his or her own past and present.
- No decision is easy: If you are given the power to destroy the privacy of another person, should you? Or should you treat those on which you are spying the way they deserve?
- You don't know where you'll end up: "Beholder" is a game of multiple endings.
"Blissful Sleep" additional story is already available!**
The Ministry of Introductions is honored to introduce Hector, the ex-landlord succeeded by Carl Shteyn. The time has come to tell the stories of:
- the one who has fallen a victim to a horrifying mistake, and is now desperately seeking for salvation;
- the ones who broke the law to find happiness and are now facing the consequences;
- the one who risked his life for the State but has been left behind;
- the one who had everything but lost it all;
- the one who mews!
Return to Krushvice 6 and serve the State and Wise Leader well!
** Available through in-app purchase
• 3D Touch. Force touch will open the characters interaction menu.
• iCloud. Synchronize your game across all your devices.
• iMessage Stickers. Owning Beholder gives access to free pack of stickers.
Meet other Beholder fans at:
Ministry of Problems Solving brings you another update which brings the following changes:
- Added the Korean language
- Minor and average bugs fixed
- Slightly improved game performance
We are thankful for your loyalty and patience.
Ministry of Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Played it on pc, and was thinking it would be so nice to play it on touch screen, and there it is! I find it much more easier to play this way than clicking the mouse like crazy. Also, I think the simplified filing/blackmailing/reporting system is a BIG improvement. The time pauses when you are looking through things, which is nice too. The only suggestion I would make is the save/load system, I wish we could be able to control the timing somehow, e.g. it's a pain if i just forgot to pick up the box left by the tenant before repair but had to start from before taking the quest! Looking forward to more!
Great game, but pricey
I love the game, it super fun and every choice you make has an outcome. My first game I got shot by a sailor:). It's very interactive and what you do make a difference. The only changes I would make is if you steal something then there is a siren for 10 seconds then the police come. Otherwise it's kind of ridiculous how much you arrested. Also the blissful sleep mode has an error. It says it costs .99 but when you buy it it charges you 1.99. I don't know if this is a mistake or if this is happening on purpose,but please fix the mistake. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your report.
We appreciate all your remarks.
Sincerely, Ministry of Support/E
A lovely game.
I don't have a lot of free time on my hands, but when I do I try to play Beholder.
It's a great game with quirky, dark humor. I won't go into detail but if you're the kind to invest in a game's characters and story, this could be for you.
I only have minor criticisms.
Firstly, I think if you tap on a person, Carl should automatically move to them and initiate conversation, rather than having to tap on a spot near the person, then tapping them to start conversation. It's kind of annoying when I want to speak to someone and Carl just stands there and doesn't walk over to them.
It's just a fluidity thing.
Secondly, we should be able to zoom the camera in further. At the closest zoom level it's still a little too far out.
Besides that, i love Beholder.
I hope there's a sequel of some sort where we can travel to other locations and have a relatively open world!
Developer Response ,
Hello Inviting Night.
We are grateful for your report. Your suggestions are taken into consideration.
Our department wishes you a great success and prosperity.
Your cooperation is a matter of great importance.
Ministry of Citizens Affairs/E
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 790.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Warm Lamp Games, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Blissful Sleep DLC $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.