Being Beethoven - habit tracker - daily routines of world’s top performers
By Zero to One Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The to-do list of good daily habits from the world’s top performers: from Oprah Winfrey and Tim Ferriss to Warren Buffett and Tony Robbins
‘The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business’ [Charles Duhigg] meets ‘Daily Rituals: How Artists Work’ [Mason Currey]!
A few tips: 1) make the failure impossible by setting tiny habits, e.g. ‘do 1 push up a day’, ‘read for 5 minutes’; 2) determine the trigger for each daily ritual and do it at the same time during the day; 3) don’t break the chain!
Related apps: Productive, HabitBull, Way of Life, Habit Streaks, Streaks, Strides, Momentum, Habit List, Balanced, Coach.me.
* Browse the daily rituals of the most effective people in the world: Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn, Benjamin Franklin, Bill Gates, Bruce Lee, Charles Dickens, Coco Chanel, Elon Musk, Federico Fellini, Franz Kafka, Haruki Murakami, Ingmar Bergman, Leo Babauta, Lev Landau, Ludwig van Beethoven, Mark Twain, Michael Jordan, Oprah Winfrey, Osho Rajneesh, Paul Erdos, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Richard Feynman, Steve Jobs, Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, Warren Buffett, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
* Track up to seven daily habits and complete them every day.
* Build streaks of consecutive green days and see your progress on the graph and the calendar.
* Compete with other habit building people around the world in the global leaderboard.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Fixed bug with empty list in Daily Ritual
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zero to One Labs LLC
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.