By Peter Borg Apps AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be here and not there - by being boring.
Just be, right now. Relax, meditate or have some meaningless fun for a short while with the different things you can do in Being Boring for iOS and Apple Watch. Become more focused and creative by concentrating on a repetitive and monotone task for a few minutes. Like a game without a goal.
Being Boring can for example help you to reduce stress, help you to focus, clear your mind when you have too much to think about and help you to kickstart your creativity.
Here are the different things you can do in Being Boring (double tap on the screen to choose):
• Touch - Touch a dot and it disappears to appear somewhere else and then you can touch that and so on
• Gravity - Three dots move depending on how you move your device
• Swipe - Swipe the dot and it will glide away and bounce off the edges of the screen
• Connect - By touching a dot a line between that dot and the previous dot is drawn
• Magnet - Drag a dot from the center of the screen and release it and will be drawn back by a magnet
• Paint - Draw with your finger within a shape and when it is filled a new empty shape appears
• Numbers - (Only Apple Watch) Choose the correct number from 1 to 9 from random buttons
So the next time you have a few minutes to spare, don't check your mails or see what others do in some social app or do something you feel that you are supposed to do - help your mind by being boring.
What's New in Version 1.4
• Added Count to Apple Watch
• Updated for iOS 9
• Updated for watchOS 2
• Fixed a size issue on the 38mm watch
• Some other small improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Peter Borg Apps AB
- Copyright © 2013-2015 Peter Borg Apps AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.