Just be, right now. Relax and meditate for a short while with Being Boring for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Concentrate on a repetitive and monotone task for a few minutes - like a game without a goal.
Being Boring can help you reduce stress, focus, clear your mind and to kickstart your creativity.
So the next time you have a few moments to spare, practice mindfulness by being boring.
Here are the different things you can do in Being Boring (double tap on the screen to choose):
• Touch - Touch a dot and it disappears to appear somewhere else and then you can touch that and so on
• Gravity - Three dots move depending on how you move your device
• Swipe - Swipe the dot and it will glide away and bounce off the edges of the screen
• Connect - By touching a dot a line between that dot and the previous dot is drawn
• Magnet - Drag a dot from the center of the screen and release it and will be drawn back by a magnet
• Paint - Draw with your finger within a shape and it will empty a few seconds after the last touch
• Numbers - (Only Apple Watch) Choose the correct number from 1 to 9 from random buttons
• Updated for iOS 12
• Updated for new devices
• Some small fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Double tap for menu
Just double tap the empty space to bring up the menu
Read the description
This app accomplishes exactly what it set out to do. I use it at times when I am listening to other things, and just feeling a bit absent minded. It's the virtual equivalent of playing with a pencil in class, or fiddling with some small object. My only criticism is that 99 cents for each "game" is way too much. I might pay $2 for the whole bundle, but more likely 99 cents for the whole thing is a more realistic price.
I love this game. But I tried to buy the paint and connect and it said I couldn't connect to the App Store...?
- Peter Borg Apps AB
- 23.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Peter Borg Apps AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.