The Belgium Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges and many other travel destinations in Belgium.
Features of the Belgium Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Belgium including Bruges, Brussels and Antwerp.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Belgium we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Belgium.
* An offline map of Belgium and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful French and Dutch phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Belgium.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
I used this to plan a visit to Antwerp on short notice and it was very helpful. I could pick the sights I wanted to see and bookmark them, making it easy to navigate to them on the map. Map is great. It also led me to a museum I enjoyed tremendously that I would have never found on my own.
Helpful app for free!
Provided great info about select sites in the major cities! Also has French and Flemish phrase books! My only complaint is that sometimes one of the main attractions of a city would not be listed.
Great App for Travel!
With all the offline information including maps, descriptions, monuments, and night life, this is the ultimate app for anyone who wants to explore Belgium to the fullest extent.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 565.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Belgium $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.