By Belkin International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Belkin NetCam app works with the NetCam Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision so you can watch your kids, elderly parents and pets from anywhere in the world, day or night. Simply download the free app to your iPhone or iPad, setup your NetCam Wi-Fi camera and watch your home over a 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi connection*.
From this app:
• Watch video from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad
• See the entire room with wide angle video
• Get full access to your home, day or night with Night Vision
• Listen in with digital audio
A Belkin NetCam or NetCamHD is required.
With NetCam Cloud+ Premium Services your camera can automatically upload video clips to the web whenever it detects motion and send you a notification to watch the video**. Saved videos can be downloaded from the NetCam Web Portal.
Find out more at www.belkin.com/netcam
* Best performance achieved when using a Wi-Fi connection, 3G will limit video quality.
** Cloud+ Premium Services require a paid subscription. NetCamHD can upload video clips. NetCam can only upload snapshots.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
· Critical Security Fixes (Thanks to Craig Young @craigtweets of Tripwire for identifying these issues)
· iOS 8 Support
· Updated to iSecurity+ Premium Services, launching soon
· Updated User Interface for Login screen
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What a relief this new version (v2.1.0)!
The previous version was so erratic and frustrating. I did not dare demonstrating that App to anybody. Now that it works, it is time to address basic missing features. I would start with the ability to define motion trigger zone so we can reduce false alert. Being able to set the delay after the motion trigger before each of the two emailed frames would also allow to adjust to location particularity and not miss the triggerer.
Update, so far: pretty good!
It has been an incredibly long & frustrating road for their camera app. Crashing as many times as launched, etc.
A few hours into the update (3 Belkin cameras): quick to load, quick pictures from each unit, no crashes or MIA units.
One camera had been unable to reinitialize for months; got it going today thru this app update.
So I am "a happy camper" at this juncture!
The update is Definetly a step forward for this app. Much faster opening screen/login. Everything is much snappier and connection to camera is almost instant now. I will be testing this and give another update in a week.
[OLD REVIEW]The app is very buggy and works only 20% of the time. Also we don't need that long logo intro each time we open the app. It only reminds us which company not to recommend to others
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Belkin
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.