* Build interactive graphs of the probability density function (PDF) the cumulative distribution function (CDF) for normal distributions
* Fit normal and lognormal sample data from CSV files
* Visually compare sample distribution with PDF function
* Solve PDF/CDF equations graphically
* Calculate the sigmas and quantiles
Bell Curves is an interactive graphing tool and calculator for the bell curve probability density function.
Fixed a crash when loading a file
Ratings and Reviews
Great Statistics App to understand a PDF and a CDF
Great Statistics App to understand/ teach the PDF and CDF concepts. Easy to import data. App helps you understand and visualize what happens to the PDF and CDF if you gradually change the mean, sigma, etc. A very simple App but enlightening.
This is a really good app to save money with. Graphing calculators are super expensive and you probably wouldn't need later on in life. It's best to use if you specifically need to calculate bell curves. However, that's just the whole function of the app - nothing else. Still super helpful and accurate though. It can be a potential of saving a lot of money.
Great Side App
This app is not for everyone. While it looks confusing and the scope may seem narrow it does exactly what it needs to do and is a very nice tool to keep by your side if you do not have a high end TI calculator. I wish it allowed more log functions, but is a great app none the less.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.