Bellarmine Prayer is your one-stop shop for Ignatian Spirituality on the go. The founder of the Jesuits, Saint Ignatius of Loyola, created the Spiritual Exercises to deepen our relationship with Christ and to move our contemplation into service. Ignatian spirituality reminds us that God pursues us in the routines of our home and work life, and in the hopes and fears of life's challenges. In collaboration with the Midwest Jesuits, Bellarmine Prayer offers daily scripture, Ignatian reflections, and prayer to anchor your day and strengthen your resolve to remember what truly matters.
· Read daily Scripture, Ignatian Reflection, and Prayer
· Submit a prayer request
· Receive personalized response from the Jesuit Prayer Team
· View virtual prayer cards
· Set "call to prayer" reminder
· Set "call to daily examen" reminder
· Sign up for daily email
· View daily inspirational image
Fixed user interface
- Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House, Inc
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2016 Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.