Order a taxi cab in Greater Los Angeles area from “Bell Cab” using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Taxi service is available in following areas: LAX, Los Angeles, Del Aire, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Ladera Heights, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Rolling Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, View Park-Windsor Hills, West Hollywood.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Bell Cab (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the Bell Cab - Los Angeles Taxi application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Bell Cab is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using your pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
LAX, Los Angeles, Del Aire, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Ladera Heights, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Rolling Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, View Park-Windsor Hills, West Hollywood.
- Phone number verification by SMS
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worst taxi company ever
I ordered a cab to pick me up now so it said we are a little busy I'm like ok I call them 30 min already asking where is my ride they said a couple min then I call them again they said sorry 20 more min then I call them again she makes me wait then says sorry sir there is no cars in your area I'm like tf I live in the middle of la she said sorry so I said ok hang up then I get a text saying my car is cancelled like really waited an hour and thirty min and my ride is cancelled what a horrible thing to do too somebody
First time and they were not at my home!
I was excited to get this app. Used it the first time last night. Called to confirm that it worked properly and all excited. This morning 5 minutes before they were to arrive, I could not track and called dispatch. They told be a cab was on the way and confirmed they would be in time at 5:45 am. Minutes later the tracking worked and the taxi was 2o minutes plus away. I called dispatch and they said the cab broke down which basically means they lied to me 5 minutes earlier. Had to drive my wife and I to the airport and pay on site high rates. I have always supported taxis over Uber, bad mistake. At least the app confirmed that Bell Taxi lied to me!
Must have if you are in LA
Very Helpful, always on time, more reliable than uber. Easily the best cab service in LA.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.