Bell Cab - Los Angeles Taxi
By Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order a taxi cab in Greater Los Angeles area from “Bell Cab” using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Taxi service is available in following areas: LAX, Los Angeles, Del Aire, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Ladera Heights, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Rolling Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, View Park-Windsor Hills, West Hollywood.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Bell Cab (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the Bell Cab - Los Angeles Taxi application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Bell Cab is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using your pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
LAX, Los Angeles, Del Aire, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Ladera Heights, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Rolling Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, Torrance, View Park-Windsor Hills, West Hollywood.
What's New in Version 2.0.20
- Phone number verification by SMS
- bug fixes
Worst taxi company ever
I ordered a cab to pick me up now so it said we are a little busy I'm like ok I call them 30 min already asking where is my ride they said a couple min then I call them again they said sorry 20 more min then I call them again she makes me wait then says sorry sir there is no cars in your area I'm like tf I live in the middle of la she said sorry so I said ok hang up then I get a text saying my car is cancelled like really waited an hour and thirty min and my ride is cancelled what a horrible thing to do too somebody
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0.20
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.
- © DDS Wireless Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.