Connect to the Belleville News-Democrat newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Belleville, Fairview Heights and the East St. Louis area in Illinois. The Belleville News-Democrat and BND.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Belleville area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Belleville News-Democrat opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Belleville News-Democrat app comes with complimentary web access to bnd.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the BND app, eEdition and bnd.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.bnd.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
I drop the newspaper when you got rid of Glenn McCoy. Also, do not cover near the high school sports as you used to. It got to the point where I could read the entire newspaper within five minutes. Certainly not worth the cost. I decided just to read a few things online.… I still get the Post-Dispatch. Sad days for BND.
A little upset!
I have had the BND app now for about 2 years. Out of the blue this morning while I was scrolling through and reading the news, the message that was displayed on my screen is that I’ve read all my free stories for the month! I absolutely love this app because it keeps me up to date on news in my area and the nation. But how can I read or enjoy this app when I’m being told this now?
Huge step Back!
Not only do you now have to go through many more steps/screens before you can actually read the paper, it doesn’t remember any of the login information. As an ongoing subscriber, I should not have to enter my login credentials every day.
Too many extra add panels in ite way of the paper.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 BND and Belleville News Democrat. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.