The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Beltone Trust™ 17/9/6
Beltone Boost Max™ 17/9/6
The Beltone HearMax app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearMax mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone-hearing.com/hearmax
Use the Beltone HearMax app to:
• Enjoy Beltone Remote Care: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in Beltone Trust 17 and Beltone Boost Max 17 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Select Nature Sounds. (Features available in your hearing aids if enabled by your hearing care professional.)
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearmax
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
App performance improvement and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Same problem w MFI button using ios12
I just ran into the same problem with turning on the MFI toggle switch in the ap.
When switched on, the watch will no longer communicate with the iPhone unless the application is active on the iphone. Turn it off, and communication returns between the watch and the app.
The Beltone HearMax app works great with my hearing aids. To make sure you’re getting the most from the remote and to ensure it works properly, have your Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist connect the hearing aids to your phone.
Works great for me and my friends. Have not had an issue with any of our apple devices.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 179.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, Beltone Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.