The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Legend™
• Beltone First™
• Beltone Boost™
• Beltone Boost Plus™
The Beltone HearPlus app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearPlus mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.Beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearPlus app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Brand new app!
Ratings and Reviews
Every update or I phone I have used the calls sometimes go through my phone or through my Bluetooth heating aids and most cases there is a 7 second delay or my call to connect to them drives me nuts and people think I am not there and disconnect would love to blame my phone for the issue but this happen on my iPhone 6s Plus joe my iPhone X I have tried both phones with just this app installed nothing else so it’s the app. Hope they dix this soon. Also if you don’t have the phone in your hand or close even if your on the ear peace’s speaking to them the sound is very poor for the person to hear us definitely needs more work for the amount we pay for these not impressed at all
Best app out, But!
I've been using this app for a year. While it's the best available it needs a lot of work. Number One is it needs to have a three-band tone control instead of two band. Users need more control over the extra sound enhancements like adding wind and speech hearing helps. We can't add them to custom settings. It really needs a big update. All these can be done but you have to see you dealer to get them done.
When I got this app months ago, I’ve had no complaints. I love it and would not give it up. Now when my phone rings, it comes through my devices and I don’t have to put it on speaker and everyone’s head my conversation. I have a iPhone 7.
Developer Response ,
We are very happy to hear that you find the app useful.
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 214.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, Beltone Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.