This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app v.3.4 is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Beltone Legend™ 17/9/6, Beltone First™ 17/9, Beltone Boost Plus™ 17/9/6 and Beltone Boost™ 17/9 hearing aids.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following devices:
The app is compatible with iPhone® 7 Plus, iPhone® 7, iPhone® 6s Plus, iPhone® 6s, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone® 6, iPhone® SE, iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5c, iPhone® 5, iPad Pro® (12.9-inch), iPad Pro® (9.7-inch), iPad Air® 2, iPad Air®, iPad® (4th generation), iPad® mini 4, iPad® mini 3, iPad® mini 2, iPad® mini and iPod® touch (5th and 6th generation).
The app is optimized for iPhone 6. iOS 8 or later is required.
For iPhone® 6 Plus and iPhone® 6 we strongly recommend iOS 8.1 or later.
The app supports Apple Watch. Watch support requires minimum watchOS 2 and iOS 9.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience. It’s an intuitive and discreet solution for convenient control of your hearing aids.
It is the industry’s first Made For iPhone hearing aid app that offers a direct connection between your Beltone MFi hearing aids and the iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®.
Use the Beltone HearPlus™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone Direct Line™ streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in Beltone Legend 17 and Beltone Boost Plus 17 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and link status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 3.4.0
App performance improvement and minor improvements
Great and now
At first, it’s great since I got my new hearing aids, and listen the music, while do to my puzzle, last May 2016. Now it’s block. It keep saying, “to start doing the HearPlus app. Please pair your hearing aids with your phone” .... it suspect me. What caused that? I try figure what was going on. Nothing I can’t fix it. God help me!! Please do something about to fix it. Please!! Thank you.
Doesn’t work with iPhone 8
I have a pair of Beltone Firsts and just got the iPhone 8. The app or phone won’t pair with the hearing aids. It goes into a pairing loop where it drops the connection every 5 seconds and then tries to re-pair. Very Annoying. Before I upgraded to the iPhone 8, the app worked great on iPhone 6.
Beltone please fix!!!
Doesn’t work with IPhone 8 Plus
I also upgraded from a iPhone 6 using my First17’s never a problem. And now with my new IPhone 8 its all over the place intermittent clicks in and out of Bluetooth. Hesitates. Just can’t use.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beltone Corporation
- © Beltone Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.