Bentley Navigator Mobile
By Bentley Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Review 3D models and documents on the iPad
Navigator Mobile provides powerful review capabilities to intuitively navigate 3D architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) models and documents. With Navigator Mobile users can view relevant object information to identify and resolve conflicts, and ensure construction meets model specifications. Navigator Mobile utilizes next generation i-models, which can include content from virtually any common AEC design application. Users can publish i-models using Navigator Mobile Publisher, available on SELECTservices, and access them through ProjectWise Explorer Mobile or Field Supervisor.
Navigate in 3D using ‘game-like’ touch gestures to walk, fly, and zoom, or analyze objects in the model by reviewing the properties of a selected object, query to find similar objects, or filter to display only objects that match specific properties. Interactive features enable users to create clear, precise views to easily access model objects and underlying information needed for the task at hand.
What's New in Version 05.04.01
We are excited to announce the latest release of the CONNECT Edition of Navigator Mobile featuring new CONNECT workflows including the ability to create punch lists.
The punch list feature allows you to easily document issues found in the field and quickly synchronize them back to the project. With punch lists, you can efficiently create, review and resolve issues. In addition to the punch list feature, Navigator Mobile provides you with the following new capabilities:
* Open files from CONNECTED projects through an updated user interface
* Find exactly what you need with the ability to perform Advanced Searches on property data
* Have better control of the camera by using the new Camera Orientation tools.
* Change the color and transparency of items with the Change Item Appearance tool.
* Navigate your i-model using the component tree in the new Organizer feature.
* Create your own saved views.
Note: In order to use the new Punch list feature you will need to sign in with your Bentley ID. If you do not already have a Bentley ID, go to bentley.com/profile and choose the Sign Up Now link.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 15, 2015
- Version: 05.04.01
- Size: 57.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- © 2015 Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.