Bento Cam is a camera app that make it easy to organise photos for professional or personal projects. Capture progress, concept ideas, sketches and everything else you want to reference later. Simply create albums for each project and save new photos in iOS, privately on Bento Cam or directly to your favourite cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
> What's New:
INTRODUCING PRIVATE ALBUMS
You can now separate your project or work-related photos from the rest of your camera roll, by storing photos in the new private albums!
HIGH QUALITY CAMERA
* Take your photos directly with Bento Cam. Photos will be saved in high resolution.
* Create unlimited albums in seconds. Choose from five different colours to separate albums into themes.
SAVE TIME WITH PRESET MODE
* Instant photo organization at a client or project site. With preset mode, photos will be saved in the right place, the second you capture them. No more organizing later.
SORT CAMERA ROLL PHOTOS + SCREENSHOTS
* Took photos with the native iOS photos app? No problem! We make it easy to find an import camera roll photos and screenshots into your Bento Cam albums.
CLOUD CONNECTED WORKFLOWS
* Connect the camera directly to your favourite cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and now Microsoft OneDrive to save photos on-the-go.
ALL YOUR PHOTOS IN ONE PLACE
* No more switching between apps again. Photos uploaded to your favourite cloud services are synced directly in Bento Cam, so you can find and view photos easily from within the app. Bento Cam is your one-stop photo management app.
EASY PHOTO SHARING
* Share photos in Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive-connected albums with colleagues, friends, and family with a single quick through the app. No need to open any of these services to share photos.
IMPORT IOS ALBUMS
* We make it easy to import albums you have already created and use in the native iOS Photos app. You can now contribute to these albums with Bento Cam.
> How is this different from Google Photos?
* If you’re like us and don’t feel that machine learning gives you the ability to customize albums the way you want to, then Bento Cam might be for you. For us, the important thing is remembering why you took a photo, and where it needs to go (i.e.: photobook, specific Google Drive folder etc.). Sometimes finding it by date and location isn’t always enough nor are generic auto-tags such as “beach”, “dog” and “sky”. Moreover, most people use a whole suite of different services to manage photos for work and life (eg. iOS photos for personal photos, Google Drive for work stuff), and Bento Cam just wants to help you put your new photos there directly. No need to email them to yourself, download them and organize them later.
> What services can I connect to?
* We currently integrate with Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive. Have any suggestions for other services you'd like to see Bento connect to? Please let us know!
What's new in 0.8.8:
* Improved image loading speed for unsorted photos
* Ability to preview photos in unsorted photos
* Minor bug fixes
Note from Bento team: Dear beloved and new users, we are working on something new for Bento over the next few months, so there will be fewer new releases to the current version of the app. If you have any questions, comments or even some good ideas in the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite App without question
We now live in a world filled with digital pics. A virtual sea of them. Im pretty organized but Bento just took me to another level! Having used Bento cam from the start I knew my life was going to get easier. And now with further improvements? Its just getting better. If you take lots if pics? This app is indespensible!
Great for organizing pictures!
Amazingly useful for organizing. I use this app specifically for travel, conferences and other work related things. Much much better then scrolling brought endless pictures!
Can't save pictures from camera roll
What's the point if you can'tsave pictures from the camera roll and then storage them on the app?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.