Bear Transit routes and live tracking.
Library and gym information.
Dining hall menus.
All in one place for the busy Berkeley student.
*Berkeley Mobile is a product of the Associated Students of University of California (ASUC) Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and is not affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley or the Regents of the University of California.*
- We added back weekly library hours
- You can view menus for continuous service between meals at Crossroads and Foothill
- Berkeley Mobile now looks better on iPhone X and SE
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, but don't let it go the way of the last one
An excellent resource. I use it mostly for the library hours feature but I can't wait to see what else is in store for this app. It has great potential. But ASUC, one word of advice: PLEASE do not let this app die like the last one did. You need to make sure it gets continually updated and maintained by future students indefinitely.
Really visually pleasing and fantastically useful
This app is unbelievable! It is really useful with so many resources for students. I love how it includes the library hours and dc menus and the calpalooza map is so cool to look at. Great job! I highly recommend every student at Berkeley to download it!
Use it all the time
Perfect. Every Cal student needs this app. I use it at least once a day to check out when everything is open.
- ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Associated Students of the University of California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.