By David Zuill
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bermuda Radar is the convenient weather reference for Bermuda, providing up to the minute Bermuda Doppler radar imagery right on your iPhone. Using data from the Bermuda Weather Service, Bermuda Radar is the only app that provides local Bermuda data observed and compiled by people in Bermuda.
Bermuda Radar Features:
• Up to the minute observations and radar imagery.
• Zoom-able radar display with scrub bar to control the animation.
• Current forecasts and daily tide times and heights.
• Current watches and warnings displayed when available.
• Share with your friends using Facebook or Email.
For all issues related to this app please do not contact the Bermuda Weather Service. Instead please use the contact form on the developer web site http://www.bermudabasics.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Fixed orientation issues on iPads
Tells me what happened 20 minutes ago...
This app isn’t very useful, as it only tells you what has happened but has no forecasting abilities at all. I already know that it was raining 20 minutes ago. What I need to know is what is forecasted to happen in the immediate future so I can decide how to commute!
Local radar has been off for weeks, great app when it works, useless when it doesn't work
Radar rarely works. Totally disappointing.