Berry Bros. Wine and Spirits
By Berry Bros. & Rudd Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain's oldest wine and spirit merchant, having traded from the same shop in London’s St James’s for over 314 years. Berry Bros. & Rudd is one of the world's largest purchasers of fine wine so you'll find a selection that is second to none.
With Berrys’ Wine List you can now browse through our wine list of over 4,000 wines and view tasting notes and maturity guides. Many applications can only be used when you are connected to the internet, but the Berrys’ Wine List is available online or offline. So now you can browse our wine list wherever you are.
• Berrys’ Wine List is instantly accessible - Browse the list to see all Berrys' wines with tasting notes and maturity guides.
• Browse even if you have no internet connection - Our list of over 54,000 wines is stored on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch so you can see all the wines and wine details even if you have no internet connection.
• Search the list using the powerful search functionality – Use our keyword search functionality to browse the list by wine name, wine region, producer and grape.
• See all the latest offers and fine wine offers.
• View your previous orders, cellared wines, cellar valuations and BBX listed wine
• View and accept bids on your cellared wines
• Dedicated Spirits section.
• Videos and Blogs.
• About BBR - Find our wine shops and read about Berry Bros. & Rudd's history and the services we currently offer.
• Virtual Wine School - Uncover the mysteries of the wine world at the click of a button at Berrys' Virtual Wine School. Each of the six `Virtual Wine Schools' is bursting with valuable and exciting tasting techniques, food & wine matching tips and serving advice (Internet connection required)
Featured by The Sunday Times in The App List 2012 - the best 500 apps in the world:
“There's a cellar-full of information in this guide to more than 2,000 wines listed by London vintner Berry Bros & Rudd. The focus is on classic European and particularly French wines, but new-world producers are also included. Featured wines come with tasting notes and advice on whether to drink them now or lay them down - and, of course, a buy button. The app's simple vintage guide identifies the best and worst years in each region and links to the company's six-part series of video tasting guides.”
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Limitless Internet Solutions Ltd
- © 2009-2015 Berry Bros & Rudd Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.