By BlackBerry Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BES12 Client by BlackBerry integrates iOS devices (iPhones and iPads) with your organization’s enterprise mobility management software, BES12 by BlackBerry (or BES10). Once activated, BES12 Client enables:
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
Additional security and enterprise mobility management capabilities are available for BES-managed iOS devices with Secure Work Space installed, including:
• Secure mobile productivity apps for document editing and sharing, intranet browsing, and more…
• App-wrapping and containerization for internally developed enterprise apps
• Popular enterprise apps, secured for BES-managed iOS devices
• End-to-end secure connectivity through BlackBerry Secure Global Network
IMPORTANT NOTE: to activate BES12 Client your organization must use BES12 or BES10 enterprise mobility management platform. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate BES12 Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible version of BES.
What's New in Version 12.1.31
Stability improvements and other fixes
Why my company migrated to BES from good I will never know. Blackberry failed at everything else and in their new company they now put out crappy software. It doesn't work it's clunky and awful. Blackberry should send all of their UI designer's back to school. I've deleted off my phone I'd rather not have corporate email at all then use this crap.
Wish I could give 0 stars
This set of apps for BB email on iPhone- the worst. It rarely works. Every time there's an iOS update, functionality disappears. I just updated the apps, functionality, GONE. If I wasn't required to have this stupid app I would have deleted it long ago.
The BES12 is not working with new iPhone iOS 10
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- Version: 12.1.31
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: BlackBerry Limited
- © 2016 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BLACKBERRY, BES and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.