Alarm Clock - Best Alarm Clock Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Free Alarm Clock is even Better! Alarm Clock, Digital Clock, Music Clock, Music Alarm, iPad Clock, iPhone Clock, Reminders, Everything is here so you can Wake up and Go! Best Alarm Clock FREE is the Digital Alarm Clock App you can count on anywhere in the World!
- NEW Alarm Clock update for iOS 8
- NEW Digital Clock update for iPhone 4, 5 and 6 +
- Featured in Apple's 'What's Hot' section!
- A FREE Alarm Clock with Weather and Temperature! Multiple Alarms, Custom Alarm Tunes and Beautiful Clock Themes!
- International 'Best Alarm Clock' Autosenses your 12/24 Hour format for your Geographical area!
- We have added Weather and Temperature display that automatically finds your local weather anywhere in the world! No drop down lists of cities to search through, we find it for you! Anywhere in the world!
Best Alarm Clock FREE turns your iPhone iPod touch or iPad into an amazing Digital Alarm clock with the following Features!
- Autosenses and displays Weather + Temperature in your Local Area!
- Multiple Alarms for setting appointments thoughout the Day!
- Gorgeous LCD style display with multiple color themes
- 6 awesome built-in Alarm Tunes
- Autosenses your 12/24 Hour format for your Geographical area!
- Automatic Portrait and Landscape display modes
- Huge Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Advanced settings for Time Format, Battery Save mode and more
- Multiple Snooze settings
- Intuitive easy-to-use Graphical interface
What's New in Version 3.5
- Fixed bug where app would not start up on iOS 8.1.1
Not very good
I tried the free version and it's pretty much useless for me. For security reasons, I have my phone set to auto lock after one minute of inactivity. So even if you have this alarm set to on, and you don't close the program, when the phone auto locks, the alarm never works, it doesn't sound. The built in iPhone alarm works with the phone locked or unlocked. So I will stick with the built in app. Also if you decide to leave your phone unlocked and have alarm app open to display the screen, it would be nice if the screen could be dimmed by the app until the alarm goes off, then it reverts back to full brightness. One more thing, the weather and temp function never work. It always just says data not available. And I tried it in lots of different locations. Maybe the "purchased" version works better? I don't know, but based on the free version, I don't want the purchased version.
amazing app but...
absolutely love this app! always wakes me up. it's easy and simple to use. except for one flaw, I just did the newest IOS update and after I did it, the weather stopped showing up. it says that the weather is not available. I restarted the phone and it didn't do anything. so I turned off location services and that didn't do anything either. so if you will please fix it. I know that this app hasn't had an update since 2014 but please update it. thank you!
Simple & Easy
This alarm is extremely simple and easy. However, I do miss being able to label my alarms. Also, I would like to have more ringtones to distinguish the alarms. The screen quality is exceptional and this is the only alarm that takes up very little space on your phone, because it is not loaded with additional hidden apps that also contain malware!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 19, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: infoSpider, Inc.
- © 2014 myNewApps, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.