Best Board Games
By Joe Pitto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BECOME A FAN:
5 AMAZING BOARD GAMES.
#1 Dice game in UK
*** WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ***
* Best Board Games is just getting better and better, at this price this is just a must buy.
* All the games in this collection are brilliantly executed and there is tons of fun to be had here.
* All board game lovers should have this installed on their device, you won't regret it.
* This is a complete bargain
* Attention iPad users, this is a must have app, you just don't know how many times you'll play.
* Good fun for all the family.
* Best board game ever.
* Simple and really good fun.
* Completely unique.
* Best way to play board games.
* More games please.
THIS PACK CONSISTS OF 5 AMAZING BOARD GAMES.
* Ludo (2-4 Players)
* Snakes and ladders (2-6 Players)
* Ludo Club Teams (2-4 Players)
* Spanish Juego De La Oca (2-6 Players)
* Ludo Deluxe (2-6 Players) the craziest 6 Player game ever.
- iPad HD Graphics.
- Automatic or free manual movement on iPads, move your playing pieces at will. Just don't cheat :)
- Fully supports Retina Devices, (just like having your own HD magnetic pocket game).
- Play on older iPhone devices.
- Play against or pair up with AI players.
- Play against or pair up with friends and/or family, the options are endless.
- Impressive AI for all boards.
- Stunning colourful board games.
- Quality funny sounds.
- Unique Ludo football theme, for football fans.
- Excellent animated 3D dice.
- Completely random dice, good bye to cheap computer players that win because dice is on their favour.
- Simplest and most elegant User Interface.
- It's like taking all your favourite board games neatly packed on your favourite device.
- Resume any unfinished games right from where you left.
- Purchasing this game will bring unlimited free updates and board games.
- The best value for money app in the store.
Join us and follow all our top games.
Anything new you would like to see? Just post to us, and we will work day and night to implement them.
- Any important issues that may arise.
Just press the dice image or ROLL button to roll the dice.
Move your playing pieces by touching them and then tapping the 'X' spot.
iPad players can choose either automatic or manual moves.
Move tokens by dragging them just like the real thing.
Touch the RESET button to clear the board and play again.
Hit the MENU button to return to the games main menu.
Touch anywhere on the board to release any pieces already selected.
ABOUT BEST BOARD GAMES:
Best Board Games is definately good value for money.
Try it out for yourself and see why more and more people are having a blast with this game.
So many board games out there but none offer the outstanding quality and variety that this App offers.
Board games has never been this fun or easy to play.
Take Best Board Games with you everywhere, (beach, park, pub) just to mention a few.
Bring out your device and start playing your favourite games within seconds.
FEEL FREE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR THE HOTTEST GAMES:
ANY QUESTIONS ?
Please feel free to ask or request anything about any of our games.
VIA FACEBOOK TOP ARCADE PAGE:
FACEBOOK MY PAGE:
OR E-MAIL ME:
TRY OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES:
Joes American Poker, Joes Poker HD, American Poker Time Challenge, Addmazing, Scratchys Mission,
Dirty-Birds, Bird Escape, Bug Invaders, Getting Jiggy, Celebrity Who, Adventures of Pete and Pat,
Snakey, A Plumbers Job, Super Poo, Ahoy Captain, Foosball2011, Foosball World Championship, Square Deluxe.
What's New in Version 2.0
Due to popular demand, Game can now be played against computer controlled players.
You can also play in pairs in the Ludo Versions. Pair up with a computer controlled player and challenge your family and friends. You can pair up in any way you desire, making the game real fun and open up to new challenges all the time.
Extra sounds have been added.
The engine has been re-programmed and the graphics have been re-drawn.
New Icon for a new refreshing board game sensation.
Could be fun...but isn't
I gave the developers two stars because the boards are nice looking. Past that I have nothing good to say. The controls are horribly sticky (it is very difficult to move pieces). Also the programming leans in favor of the CPU on every game. I was so tired of losing Ludo (of every type) game after game. I finally started keeping a log. The CPU rolled 4 times as many sixes as I did in over 20 games! If that is not rigged, I don't know what is! The developers need to work on the ai.
Amazingly entertaining but buggy
This is an update. I can now confirm what the other reviewer said. The Ludo game skips turns. Sad. It is a very entertaining game but this big flaw renders it useless. The game has not had an update in years.
An Old Favorite!
I grew up in India playing this game. Today I played with my two young grand kids and we had a ball! What a way to spend some quality with everyone. Easy to play!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 24, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Pitto
- © 2012 Joe Pitto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.