Best of Kylie Kwong
By Penguin Random House Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Much-loved Australian-Chinese chef Kylie Kwong likes nothing better than shopping for the freshest ingredients at the market, and then cooking them simply. In ‘THE BEST OF KYLIE KWONG’, she shows just how easy it is to make delicious Chinese food at home, with step-by-step instructions, stunning photography and exclusive videos. With Kylie by your side in the kitchen, you can’t go wrong.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for 50 classic dishes
• Fully illustrated with beautiful photography
• Kylie shares her top tips in six exclusive videos
• Learn fantastic new kitchen skills: how to prepare fresh seafood, the art of stir-frying, the secret to perfect steamed rice every time and much more
• One-touch function to create instant shopping lists
• All recipes searchable by ingredient
• Share your favourite dishes direct via Facebook, Twitter or Email
• Extensive photographic glossary of ingredients and techniques
ABOUT KYLIE KWONG
Kylie Kwong is well known as the proprietor of the celebrated Billy Kwong restaurant in inner-city Sydney, and as a passionate advocate of sustainable food and ethical eating. Her restaurant uses locally grown, organic and biodynamic produce, and was the first climate-friendly restaurant in New South Wales.
Kylie is the author of six books – Kylie Kwong’s Simple Chinese Cooking Class, It Tastes Better, My China, Simple Chinese Cooking, Heart and Soul and Recipes and Stories – and presenter of three television series that have aired internationally.
What's New in Version 1.2
Update for iOS7 and aesthetic improvements
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 155 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Penguin Random House Australia Pty Limited
- © 2016 Penguin Random House Australia Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.