Best Practice in Surgery is the University of Toronto, Department of Surgery's quality improvement program. It is a resource for practicing and in-training surgeons as well as other members of the perioperative team. Our goal is to ensure that patients receive high quality, person-centered care resulting in optimal patient and clinical outcomes.
The University of Toronto is the distributor of this application but it does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in the application or any websites linked from this application.
- Added Would Care Algorithm tool
- Added several new guidelines
- University of Toronto
- 10.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2019 University of Toronto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.