Best Prompter Pro - teleprompter
By Serhii Simkovskyi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional teleprompter for iPad allows you to create and smoothly scroll scripts during a speech. It becomes your best friend while
practicing and delivering public speeches.
Useful for business presenters, teachers, lecturers, students, video and podcast makers, musicians and any other person who needs to use
scripts, notes or cue cards while speaking in front of an audience.
Besides general "must have" features such as text size, colors, smooth scrolling, mirror mode and so on, Best Prompter also has an audio recorder
and fully functional RTF editor. The audio recorder allows recording speeches multiple times and listening to them.
• Allows recording multiple audio files for one script
• Use it during the training sessions to check your speech and hear it the way others do
• Listen to audio records to analyse and improve your speech
• Record speeches during a presentation to evaluate how good you were
• Share audio records via iTunes file sharing to your iMac or PC
• In-app script editing
• Smooth text scrolling
• Full screen mode
• Supported document formats RTF, RTFD, HTML, Plaint text in UTF-8
• Change scrolling speed, text size, mirror mode, all caps mode on the fly
• Scroll text with gestures and scroll bar
• Easy navigation via the table of contents
• Elapsed time of the speech
•Estimated time to the end of the script basing on the current scroll speed
• Copy-Paste text from Web, Email, Pages or any other app supporting text copy operations
• Custom text font type and size, text and background colors for each document
• Optional on-screen markers that help keeping your eyes in a certain part of the text
• Import and export text scripts via iTunes file sharing
• Send text scripts via email
Markers help focusing attention on the recent parts of the scrolled script.
Markers positions can be rearranged.
To start moving markers, tap and hold the marker line. When a big picture with up and down arrows appears, the markers can be moved.
To finish moving markers, tap the 'X' button or tap on any part of the screen except the marker lines.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/smartphoneware
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/smartphoneware
What's New in Version 2.02
IOS 7/8 issues are fixed
Great for musicians / singer-songwriters
This app is indispensable for me. I create my own lyric sheets just the way I like them and this app makes it easy. You can set the scroll speed as you like and just let the lyrics come up as you sing and play. I like to pit the chords above the lyrics and that's easy to do, too... just leave room by putting each stanza 3 lines apart by hitting "enter" a couple of times. This app is well worth the price. Of course there is room for improvement... There always is. But for the cost of this app and its ease of use, its functionality... I give it 5 stars. So glad I found it. I use it all the time.
Great but not perfect
When in edit mode for revising text, the scrolling function usually is quite unstable. I tap on a word I want to edit, and the screen will move the pointer (flashing I) several lines above or below where I tap! Very hard to get the pointer to stay where I tap! That's my only complaint about a great app!
Update: looks like my problem has been resolved- thanks!
Not bad at all
First gripe though is that font does not get bigger than 30, come on you youngsters! How about size 60? I need to read it from about four feet away so here I am squinting at the camera. Please add larger font sizes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Serhii Simkovskyi
- © 2011 Smartphoneware PE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.